“Amazing service and very clean!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Bloomington, IN
“Amazing service and very clean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was in Indianapolis under unusual circumstances and was dropped (at my request) at the Springhill Suites front door. Anthony was at the reception desk. When I asked if they had a room for the night, he confirmed they did, and when I asked about the rate, he offered me a no-hassle, competitive rate. I felt well taken care of. I also asked about restaurants that would deliver, since I didn't have transportation. About an hour later, Anthony called to make sure I had received my dinner, and he said he hoped I had a better day the next day.

In addition to the great service, the hotel was very clean, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you very much for review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I will certainly share your comments with Anthony as he lived our mission of being the friendliest in the area. I am also very pleased that you noticed the extra efforts we put forth to maintain the cleanest hotel possible as well! We certainly hope to see you back soon.

Thanks again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Noblesville, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Loved this hotel for a one night stay with my husband. I would like to give the experience an EXCELLENT but due to the lobby area experience I have to knock my rating down just a wee bit. Let me start with the positive! Our room was WONDERFUL...clean, unique, clean, spacious, cozy, warm, clean, and design was super. Did I mention how clean the room was!?! We loved walking into a room design different form the typical rectangular shaped rooms we have visited many times on other trips. Our heating and ac worked beautifully. The bed was super comfortable and we loved the pillows. The small living room with loveseat was cozy and comfortable. Perfect desk area to use our laptop when needed. We appreciated the free wifi! The kitchenette area was perfect for our after dinner drink supplies. Unfortunately, we did not take advantage of the breakfast the next morning. It sounded wonderful with both hot and cold items. Our room was also quiet and we did not experience any disturbing noises from the hallway or below our room during the night (we were on the top floor). Very pleasant night away. We would not hesitate to return to this hotel in the future.

Our only complaint was the large number of people congregating in the lobby the entire time we were there. I believe some sort of sports tournament was taking place nearby as the people we saw in the lobby were parents and middle school or high school aged children. It was a great place for them to enjoy their time away from home, make plans or have a team meeting. But this did not allow a nice relaxing space for my husband and I to enjoy while we visited. It could not be helped and we do not blame the property for this unfortunate disappointment.

Room Tip: Request the top floor for a more pleasant stay.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are always looking for ways to improve and make our guests experience better. We will work on strategies that allow for all guests to enjoy the entire hotel moving forward, but I really wanted to thank you for recognizing the cleanliness of the hotel. We strive to be the Cleanest and Friendliest and your feedback will be shared with the entire staff!

Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family and I spent New Years at this location. What impressed me the most was the politeness and professionalism of the staff. My room was spacious and clean! I will definitely make a return visit (soon).

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
KirbyBrown, Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your New Years with your family. We are very happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and we truly feel honored to have you as our guest! We look forward to you next trip and hope you have a GREAT 2013!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here several times. Staff are always great - accomodating, friendly. Rooms are ok. Clean but nothing fancy. Exercise room has limited but good equipment.

Pool and spa could use some improvement. Rooms lack some amenities like retractable clothesline that are nice when you're staying a week.

Also a pet peeve, if hotels want us to conserve towels, put more towel racks in the room.

• Stayed December 2012
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are glad to hear that you have and continue to stay with us, and your suggestions for our improvement are very helpful. We will get to work right away to get some of your ideas implemented! We look forward to your return.

Thank you.
Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We recently stayed three nights, and had a pleasant stay. The front desk help was uniformly helpful, starting with our late evening check-in with Anthony. The rooms were clean and the daily cleanings were well done. The room looked recently painted and the furnishings were in very good condition, featuring a small sitting area (sofa, chair, coffee table, desk) and a queen bed. The sink had generous counter space, and a separate toilet and walk-in glass-front shower with good water pressure. The wifi was capable, and two of us using laptops did not experience any lag. The hot breakfast featured eggs, sausages, waffles or pancakes, and a selection of breads. As noted by other reviews, the Springhill is close by many eating and shopping choices. I would certainly return to this property.

Room Tip: Our room on the top (fourth) floor was insulated from parking lot noise and traffic noise from nearb...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do strive to maintain a very clean and friendly hotel. We are glad that you have noticed our efforts and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Thank you.
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

After reading many of the reviews on this this site, I had high expectations going into my stay. I've also stayed in Springhill Suites in other cities and have typically enjoyed my experience. That said, my exerience with the Fishers Springhill Suites was just OK – neither spectacular nor horrible. I’d give the hotel 3.5 stars if such an option existed but since it doesn't, I'll give it a 3. The staff were friendly and helpful, and of course, the location is ideal (several restaurants and retail outlets close by and the hotel is close to I-465). The room was acceptable with regards to cleanliness. The towels are rather dingy and looked like they were ready to be replaced. The rooms could use some updating. There were fingerprints all over the doors and furniture which made me wonder how much cleaning had been done. The windows were not properly sealed so there was a noticeable draft in the room, not to mention a bit of noise from the street. I wish I could agree with the other reviews but I’m not sure this hotel is worth the higher price vs. other options in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We do strive to be more than just an average hotel, and your feedback is very helpful to insuring that we continue to consistently hit that mark. If you have an opportunity to reach out to me directly I would love to take a look at your specific room and make sure that the seals are corrected right away.

We have already discussed your feedback at our daily staff meeting and will be more vigilant in monitoring the towel quality that is placed in the room. We are glad to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful as we also strive to be the friendliest hotel in the area.

Please let me know if you head back to the area, as I would love the opprotunity to show you how we have used your feedback to improve our service for all.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

The SpringHill Suites in Fishers is a real deal. The staff are friendly, helpful and make a point to know their customers by name. Breakfast and the evening meals are quite good. Rooms are consistently clean and the location is situated in the right mix of restaurants. Decent shopping is within 5 minutes and good shopping is within 20 minutes. The hotel also has washers and dryers - very convenient when staying there multiple days while traveling for work. While all of these amenities are great, without a doubt the best thing about the SpringHill Suites is their personable staff who have the gift of making every guest feel like they are their favorite. Having spent more than 30 nights here, I consider myself somewhat of a Springhill Suites expert. Judy Z

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate having the opportunity to serve all of our guests, and really appreciate you noticing our efforts!

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Been to SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers? Share your experiences!