“Clean, comfortable with friendly, helpful staff!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now, save up to 25%
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Clean, comfortable with friendly, helpful staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here while visiting family nearby for holidays. I arrived late in the evening due to flight delays. The front desk checked me in quickly and gave me a welcome 'goody bag' of snacks. It was a nice welcome after a long travel day. The room was modern, clean and quiet. The bed was comfy. The room was equipped with a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Nothing you'd use for cooking, but nice to keep drinks, snacks or leftovers.

The staff manning the breakfast buffet/cook to order made my stay particularly enjoyable. It is not included in your room price but at 10.99 was reasonable. Especially since they would cook anything you wanted..pancakes, waffles, poached eggs, omelettes. It was fresh and hot. Not stale and watery offerings offered on 'free' breakfasts I've had before.

I was also delighted by a Christmas box left outside my room by staff. It included fruit and snacks and was a nice surprise!

My departure coincided with a blizzard. I planned to ship boxes from nearby FedEx. The FedEx was closed due to the blizzard but the manager at this hotel agreed to keep my boxes for pickup the next day! Truly above and beyond.

I will stay here again if my travels bring me back...and would highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed December 2012
HGI-Fishers, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
We are delighted that you chose to spend the holidays with us! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hot, coooked to order breakfast. I am sure the chef and the rest of the staff will be thrilled with your recognition of their service. We lok forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

My recent visit to this hotel impressed me that management should soon consider a renovation as the hotel sit directly behind a newer competitor-Hotel Indigo, a Holiday Inn brand. The outside appearance of the Hilton Garden doesnt compete adequately with Hotel Indigo.

The interior is the comfortable and routine. One elevator is a negative as waiting can be longer than expected. Rooms were acdceptable and comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Oakland Township, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed here for a weekend, from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning, and found it to be a great location for the Indy area. Highways were easy to manueaver from here, as we were all over the metro area. A really great little restaurant was just across the parking lot (Sahm's), along with a couple other casual places within easy walking distance - even a Wal-Mart when you do a midnight beer run! The staff was very polite and helpful, the lobby and rooms clean as a whistle, and the hot tub - HOT! My only caveat would be not to stay in the last couple of rooms on each end of the hotel as the stairway doors slam late into the night - perhaps just because of the bridal party and teens running up and down the stairs, but the slam of a metal door was pretty jarring.

Room Tip: As stated earlier, avoid the last couple of rooms near the ends of the hotel where the stairs are lo...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed here one night for work. There are several restaurants close by within walking distance. The hotel was quiet and my room was clean. The staff were friendly but did not seem as knowledgeable about the area as past hotels I stayed in. I would stay here again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Fowlerville, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband I were here this past weekend. After check out we started the four hour drive home. Two hours into the drive, I realized that I left my 3 diamond wedding rings on the bathroom counter. I called the hotel and the Front Desk person( Carolyn) said she would call housekeeping. She had no sense of urgency and kept delaying getting back with me. This was at 12:30. She said she would call us by 3:00. How hard is it to immediately go to that room and get my rings?? When we called back at 3:00. What do you know? They "didn't find any." Maybe ask the maid who went in there to clean after we checked out? The Hotel wasn't remotely concerned. We have filed a police report and hopefully they will investigate this because the hotel certainly didn't.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
HGI-Fishers, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. On behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn staff and management, we do take these matters very seriously.

When we spoke with you at 12:30pm we contacted housekeeping immediately and found that the room had already been cleaned. In regards to calling you back sooner, I hope you can accept my sincere apology. We did a thorough search and it took some time to look through every inch of the room with a flashlight and to also look through all of the trash and linens for the day.

After speaking to your husband and informing him that we did not find anything in the room, we suggested that he should file a police report as well as the incident report the hotel filled out that same day.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact me at the hotel directly. 317-577-5900.

Once again please accept our sincerest apologies and know that we do take this very seriously.
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Currently staying at this hotel on business. Have stayed at two other hotels in the area recently and neither compares to the Hilton GI for cleanliness and level of service.

The room: Not large, but very comfortable. Bed firmness is adjustable and multiple pillow options are provided. The best thing? It's CLEAN.. really, really clean. They wash the duvet in between guess... how many hotels do that? There is a fridge and microwave, which is convenient for food storage/prep.

Amenities: good gym (smallish, but very new equipment and TVs on machines), didn't go in the pool or hottub but it looks clean. Newspaper every morning. Business center is quiet and well-equipped. Little store with snacks, toiletries and stuff you usually forget.

Bar/restaurant: Had dinner twice and breakfast once - incredible food. I usually shy away from seafood at non-seafood restaurants but the miso-glazed salmon was excellent.

Service: faultless. Had an issue with a noisy baseball team on my floor (seems like no matter where you go, there they are), and I was switched to a quiet room with no hassles whatsoever. Manager apologized (twice!) and provided some complimentary snacks for the trouble. I was really impressed with the fact that the staff seems to geniunely care about the hotel guests.

Location: Unbeatable if you're in the area for work. Walking distance to Wal-Mart and lots of restaurants (and a really good frozen yogurt place!).

Overall I will likely choose this hotel for all future business trips to the area.. no complaints whatsoever that weren't related to other (noisy) guests, and those were immediately resolved.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd or 4th floors for quieter rooms.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I typically like Hilton Garden Inns, but this one was exceptionally nice. The room had a mini-fridge, microwave, and everything was clean and well-maintained. This room definitely didn't look well-traveled! I love Hilton Garden Inn adjustable beds, and this one was no different. When you travel for work, getting a good nights sleep is very important. I can always tell if I've had good beds throughout the week based on how tired I am when I get home.

Now, the 2nd most important part of a good stay, is a good breakfast. This HGI had the usual breakfast items, but they also made pancakes to order! I had delicious blueberry pancakes (see picture!) that rivaled anything from Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel.

I've stayed at many hotels in the Indianapolis area, but this one is by far my new favorite!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers? Share your experiences!