“Eh...it's ok” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Studio 6 Indianapolis - Fishers

You added Studio 6 Indianapolis - Fishers to your Saves list
Studio 6 Indianapolis - Fishers
1.0 of 5 Motel   |   8250 North By Northeast Blvd, I-69 at Exit #3, Fishers, IN 46038   |
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
W-B, PA
“Eh...it's ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights. Once on our way to Kansas City & once on the way back. The first room was Febreezed to death and there was white animal fur between the beds. The second stay was a little better. No fur and no weird odors. Not my favorite out of the 3 hotels we stayed in, but it was ok for weary travelers. This is also an extended stay hotel and I believe you have to check in at the office by 8 PM otherwise you have to use the phone outside and have someone come to help you. It also was not clearly marked where the office was.Fortunately, we got there both nights before 8 and while it was still daylight. The hotel front desk clerk was cordial and I was impressed by how he really went out of his way to help some foreign business men who spoke very minimal English. There is a kitchenette in the rooms and coin fed washers/dryer downstairs. Not my favorite, but better than the Ramada we stayed in.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Union City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

it is an extended stay hotel... good thing about the hotel is - the staff is very cordial, neat and clean, location is extremely good - there is a wallmart right opposite the Hotel and lots of restaurants around which makes it very convenient to stay here... the room have a small kitchen so you can cook some small bits if you staying for long and bored eating out. However, there is no gym or a swimming pool in the Hotel. Also, beds in the room are not very comfortable... they gave us a backache... Overall value for money....

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

Staying on business in the indy area from March 16th to 18th of 2012

I want to start out by saying that I have stayed in several hotels/motels around the Indianapolis area and Studio 6 is by far the cleanest, most attractive, conveniently located, sweetest deal going with the best staff any guest could ask for.

The room was clean with a very attractive mini kitchen and an unexpected 20" or so TV. Outside of the hotel was attractive with plenty of parking and the atmosphere inside is quite relaxed and well maintained. If you are hungry or like to shop there are several restaurants and commercial stores in the area to choose from along with a theater right across 96th street (exit 3) from the hotel complex.

I accidentally locked myself out of my room and was freaking out at 9:30am on Sunday morning (the office is closed till 12) but after calling the night attendant she sent someone down to assist me and I was back in my room getting ready for work within 4 minutes of speaking to her. I am not joking the staff is nothing short of AMAZING!

Room Tip: I do not know if it would matter to you personally but I would not recommend getting a room close to...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Walkerville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

My wife and I were taking our young granddaughter to the Indiana state fair...almost 400 miles from our home in Michigan. We weren't going to be in the room much, so amenities were unnecessary. This Studio 6 was relatively new and was clean and neat. The room was reasonably large with a separate kitchenette area: a small full sized refrigerator, a microwave, and a two burner stove. Dishes and cooking utensils were available. We had simple meals in our room to save money. The beds were comfortable with good sized pillows. The shower with tub was strong and hot. We were very happy to stay at this motel at a senior cost of $43 a night (including tax). Our only complaint was a missing tile behind the door. If you are arriving late, or early on a Sunday, call ahead....these appear to be unstaffed periods. They will leave a key card for you in a secure place.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Fishers, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

There are most definitely 'better' hotels in the area, but if you are looking to save money in a safe location, this is definitely a good hotel to consider. I am a germ freak and get weird about hotels, and although this may not be up to my standards, I have seen muchmuch worse. The bedding is clean (although I refuse to use ANY hotel comforter ha) and the room is well stocked with necessities (pots&pans, bowls, plates, etc). I have read reviews with poor ratings of the staff, but they have been more than accommodating and friendly. The hotel almost has the feel of an apartment complex, as most patrons stay for extended periods of time and treat this as their home. The Fishers police do frequent drives through the parking lot at night and through the area at all times. Would I rather be staying at a more upscale hotel? Obviously. But, for the low weekly price ($220 for 7 nights) and homey atmosphere, this more than meets our needs. Another low weekly rate hotel in the area (2 exits south- Castleton) is the Motel 8 that is veryvery clean and spacious, but lacks the two burner stove and full size fridge. Pet friendly, quiet and calm area, low rates and amazing staff definitely made us thankful that we had finally found a place we felt comfortable living for a few weeks.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

We went to studio 6 for a long stay visit - a few weeks. The room seemed clean on the surface but it was a damp under the bed, We found bed bugs under the bed. The dust and ash on the carpet was appalling. The comforter had holes and other sticky things on it. The worst thing is the cleaners clean the room only once a week. When I came back to the room after it was cleaned, I was shocked. They didn't make the bed, didn't clean the bathtub/tables. I couldn't find anything that was clean. I had to go and ask the cleaners to come back to clean the room again.

The front desk clark are rude when you question anything. You have to get your own towels, own pillows if you want to change them. My young baby got a high fever while staying there. Later I found a bite on her back. God knows what other kind of bugs there were in the room.

The rooms are meant to be non smoking but the hallway is full of smoke and nasty smell of smoking. There were drunkies staying in other rooms. We didn't feel secure going out late at night on our own.

The internet card wasn't working. I had to be on the phone for 40 minutes to the service centre to connect to the internet. The hotel staff refused to help us anyway with internet. After doing all these, the internet was disconnected again next day. Had to call them aback again to connect.

I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. We eventually moved out to holiday inn next door. What a difference it was for a small price. So, pay a bit more and you will see the difference in hygiene and customer service.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Muncie, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2009

Nice facility, within 25 min. of Ft. Harrison. Very helpful and understanding. Low # ADA rooms, but what they have are nice. Good value for money.

Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Been to Studio 6 Indianapolis - Fishers? Share your experiences!