This was our first visit to a Drury Inn but it won't be our last. We had a suite, with a separate bedroom and living room and we really enjoyed the extra space. The living room had a pull out couch that the boys said was comfortable. Everything was clean and well-maintained. The bathroom was large, with double sinks and the toilet and shower were in a separate room - so someone could be using the sink while someone else was showering. The bathroom was accessed from the living room - you had to leave the bedroom and walk through the living room to get to it. Not a big deal, but in other hotels with similar suites, there were doors from the bathroom to both the bedroom and the living room.
We weren't able to sample the evening snacks, but we did enjoy the popcorn and the soda which were available in the evening. The breakfast was very good - scrambled eggs, french toast, sausage, biscuits and gravy, bagels, donuts, cold cereal, oatmeal and. waffle maker. There was a selection of juices and the soda fountain was also available. The seating area was adequate and the staff was friendly and kept everything well stocked.
The only real complaint I have is the air conditioning in the bedroom. It was LOUD, like jet engine loud. We tried leaving the fan on all the time, but it was just too loud. While it was blowing, it was freezing and when it shut down it was stuffy. I spent half the night pulling the blanket up and then throwing it off.
The free wifi worked great, even in the rooms (not just the lobby like some hotels). They also had 2 computers in the lobby with internet access, and a sign asking guests to limit their time to 20 minutes so everyone could use the computers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Tingo, Orbitz, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Evansville East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Evansville East
- Drury Inn & Suites Evansville East Hotel Evansville
- Drury Inn Evansville
- Drury Evansville
- Evansville Drury