* Easy access to I-64
* Easy Check-in & Parking
* Spacious Room
* Firm Beds
* McDonald's, Arby's and Denny's located next door
* Hair left in the shower from previous occupant
* Grungy bathroom tile
* Worn linens & towels (like fine sandpaper)
* Only two bath towels (rationed?)
* Inconvenient outlet location in bathroom
* No complimentary hair conditioner (I asked)
* Loud bathroom fan
* Bathroom wallpaper seams lifting out
* Old, bulky TV (dated 1996), blurry on right third of the screen
* Old room furnishings
* No iron or ironing board in room
* Dirty windows (handprints, etc)
* Horrible & skimpy complimentary breakfast: not-functioning-properly Belgian waffle maker, weak coffee & small styrofoam cups, small plain bagels, small muffins, instant oatmeal (which you are to microwave in small styrofoam bowls), no nearby trash cans, the only fruit was apples, no newspaper, unmarked beverages in pitchers I believe were milk, apple & orange juice, three kinds of cheap bulk, sweet cereals and toast.
I chose this hotel because it was late at night, it was conveniently located off the highway, and it was only $55 for the night. At check-in, I asked the front desk clerk if I could get "trip reward points" added to my Wyndham valued customer card. She said yes, but asked me to have the morning desk clerk to do it when I was checking out.
The morning desk clerk told me he wouldn't give me the points for my stay because I had booked my room online without going to Super 8's website. No biggy.
What was a biggy was the unsanitary condition of my room, as you can see from the list above. I even found a tube of body gel on the floor, left by a previous occupant.
And the bulky TV was a joke! The right third of the screen was blurry and the other two-thirds weren't anything to write home about. I checked the date on the back and it read "February 1996". Unbelievable that the hotel is using TVs that are 15 yrs old! It kind of tells you a lot about the rest of the room too.
I was grossed out with the bathroom, and the few cheap towels were worn to almost the bare fiber... and felt like it!
The best thing I can report is that the bed was quite firm and comfortable, so I did end up getting a good night's sleep.
There are a cluster of budget hotels at this exit, all right next to the Super 8, including a Comfor...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.