I'm going to echo my Yelp review:
For a Holiday Inn, I would've expected better.
The bedding was clean, but the pillows should have been thrown out years ago (lumpy is the only word I can use to describe it).
For someone that is 6' tall, I understand that the shower head might be a little shorter than I need, but it's a little ridiculous when the water is coming out below my chin.
We tried using the in-room heater, but it's as loud as a lawn mower (and smelled like something was burning).
The walls were thin enough for us to hear the conversation of the people in the next room. It was also thin enough for us to hear the metal clanging within the walls as well.
The breakfast was pitiful, but I'm not sure why I've been expecting anything more at budget hotels lately. The eggs were somehow goopy but also overcooked. The sausage left an oily coating on the inside of your mouth. The only upside is that you wouldn't have noticed these things because you had to wait 20min for each one to be brought out separately. I feel bad for the guy running the kitchen because the two people working the front desk were just talking in the front office while he did his best to get the breakfast out.
Just spend the extra $15/night for something that won't make you cranky in the morning. It's just not worth it.
Also, the gym has two old treadmills and an old elliptical.
The pool had water in it and looked clean. The hot tub did not have water in it, but somehow managed to grow a nice film of algae to cover the bottom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Evansville North is located 8 miles North of the Evansville Regional Airport and 14 miles from the city center. We are also 6 miles South of Toyota Plant. The Holiday Inn Express is located at the intersection of I-64 and Hwy 41 and offers complimentary hot full breakfast,free local phone calls, and free highspeed wireless internet. The Holiday Inn Express Evansville North welcomes pets,and have very friendly employees, weekly rate available for extended stay guest. We are striving to be a "Great Hotel Gusts Love" and make it our top priority to make sure your stay is a 10. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Evansville North (I-64 & US 41) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Evansville North (i-64 And Us 41)
- Holiday Inn Express Evansville North (i-64 & Us 41) Hotel Evansville
- Holiday Inn Evansville
- Evansville Holiday Inn