“Good Home away from Home Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Evansville

You added Red Roof Inn Evansville to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Evansville
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   19600 Elpers Road, I-64 at exit 25A, Evansville, IN 47725 (Formerly Apar Inn and Suites)   |
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in Evansville
Versailles, Kentucky
“Good Home away from Home Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

Brandi (front desk) , Shannon( Bfast' hosekeeping,ext) , Lindsay (front desk) , Robin and her team,(Housekeeping), Brian (New GM) and Mr. Jones(owner) is why I keep coming back to this hotel, I have always been treated Good and Kind!!! , for long stays this group is one of the best I have came across at any Holiday Inn chain or any other Hotel chain I have stayed at,,,,, People makes a Huge Different when traveling and this group is the best thus far...

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
brian d, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Evansville, responded to this review, February 13, 2012
As always, I strive to have a top notch team proficient in the ins and outs of customer service. Thank you for giving my team accolades here on the site. I too am happy with the level of service my team brings to the front. Giving our guests a friendly, relaxing, and WELCOMING atmosphere rolled up with above average service is what we are about.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Hopkinsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

I went Christmas shopping with the ladies in my family over the weekend of 12/3/2011-12/4/2011. We arrived at the hotel around 8 PM after a long day of shopping and were greeted with bottled water and treats. We all went to the moderately sized indoor pool and hot tub for a dip. The pool closed at 10 pm but we were quiet and the hotel staff never bothered us. We ended up going to bed around 2am after a quick walk over to the Denny's nearby. We would definitely stay there again. The price was $68.99 ($75 with tax).

Room Tip: There is a free hot breakfast on site OR choose from the nearby Denny's, Arby's, or McD'...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

Staff pleasant and the room comfortable. Only complaint was the blood on the underside of the toilet seat. A real turn off. A word to the cleaning staff is needed. Breakfast normal for what is offered at most establishments.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

The room was exceptionally clean, the folks at the front desk were very sweet, the price of the room was a little high, but, well worth it, as pets were allowed.
there was enough space in our room to set up the dog crate, also. The gal at the check-in front desk was VERY helpful suggesting a great steakhouse for us to go to called the Haubstadt Steak house. Fabulous!!! We will be back!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

I thought i will have a nice week with my Husband, till we started to CHECK IN, the lady at the front desk been telling my Husband all about her private stuff and so on... when i came closer she totally ignored me and asked him for his number ... first i thought is all about busines.. but she didnt want to stop and offered him her Facebook page. The rest of the staff been just staying next to her and laughing about some kinda bet. I also heard the (Supervisor) saying if he (which is my Husband) would have checked in hisself, she would made sure to visit him in person after her shift! I was so angry that we started a fight with my Husband... and left this hotel the next morning. Totally unprofessional Staff!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
I am Brian Davids, the new GM of this property since Nov. 2011, I am glad to say that whoever the staff were on the desk are no longer with us. I train my employees in all areas of professionalism and can say that a situation like this will never accur while I am here.
McCordsville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

The service at this hotel is outstanding. The hotel is very easy to find and access off of US 41. The front desk staff (both at check-in and check-out) were helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was the best breakfast we had on our trip. (We stayed at two other hotels during our trip.) You wanted to go back for seconds. The pool temperature was great. The only downside was the fitness center. They lack some equipment and the cardio machines that are there have seen better days.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Dunedin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

So convienient off the interstate. Tremendous room and service. Don't forget the super breakfast every morning. Saves you half the cost of the room. We hope to stay here again soon. Couldn't recommend the place higher. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Evansville
Econo Lodge  Inn & Suites Evansville
Quality Inn East
Quality Inn East
#16 of 34 in Evansville
4.0 of 5 stars 46 reviews

Been to Red Roof Inn Evansville? Share your experiences!