“GREAT SPOT!!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Apar Inn and Suites

You added Apar Inn and Suites to your Saves list
Apar Inn and Suites
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   19600 Elpers Road, Evansville, IN 47711 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Ranked #26 of 35 Hotels in Evansville
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
“GREAT SPOT!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

The room was exceptionally clean, the folks at the front desk were very sweet, the price of the room was a little high, but, well worth it, as pets were allowed.
there was enough space in our room to set up the dog crate, also. The gal at the check-in front desk was VERY helpful suggesting a great steakhouse for us to go to called the Haubstadt Steak house. Fabulous!!! We will be back!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

I thought i will have a nice week with my Husband, till we started to CHECK IN, the lady at the front desk been telling my Husband all about her private stuff and so on... when i came closer she totally ignored me and asked him for his number ... first i thought is all about busines.. but she didnt want to stop and offered him her Facebook page. The rest of the staff been just staying next to her and laughing about some kinda bet. I also heard the (Supervisor) saying if he (which is my Husband) would have checked in hisself, she would made sure to visit him in person after her shift! I was so angry that we started a fight with my Husband... and left this hotel the next morning. Totally unprofessional Staff!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
brian d, General Manager at Apar Inn and Suites, responded to this review, February 13, 2012
I am Brian Davids, the new GM of this property since Nov. 2011, I am glad to say that whoever the staff were on the desk are no longer with us. I train my employees in all areas of professionalism and can say that a situation like this will never accur while I am here.
McCordsville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

The service at this hotel is outstanding. The hotel is very easy to find and access off of US 41. The front desk staff (both at check-in and check-out) were helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was the best breakfast we had on our trip. (We stayed at two other hotels during our trip.) You wanted to go back for seconds. The pool temperature was great. The only downside was the fitness center. They lack some equipment and the cardio machines that are there have seen better days.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Dunedin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

So convienient off the interstate. Tremendous room and service. Don't forget the super breakfast every morning. Saves you half the cost of the room. We hope to stay here again soon. Couldn't recommend the place higher. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Topeka, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

We have stayed at Holiday Inn express before and haven't had any problems. The lobby was dusty and the computer for customers was filthy. Our room smelled horrible. I think they tried to cover up the smell because dryer sheets were stuck in the AC vent. The curtains had holes in them. We travel alot and we were very disappointed in this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Sunrise, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

I enjoyed my stay very much. The hotel was very clean and the staff was super friendly. I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

I have been travelling to Evansville, Indiana regularly for over 10 years. I stay at this this hotel ONLY when it is convenient to where I need to go. There is nothing special about this hotel. Ritz Carelton and Hilton have little to fear. Rooms are really nothing special and I can tell you far from spotless on several occasions. Service is ok. Breakfast is not as good as most Hampton Inn's I stay at (and I stay at a lot of them). If you can get this for less than $80 a night it is an ok deal but only if you absolutely need to be out in the middle of nowhere. Otherwise I would stay elsewhere in Evansville. Also, it is longer than 10 minutes to downtown (more like 20 minutes). Staff is usually accomodating, and to the hotel's credit they have re-carpeted several rooms and hallways. If you like 27" CRT TV's with really bad picture quality, you'll love this place. High speed wireless is not really that "high speed".

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to Apar Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!