“Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Evansville - East

You added Extended Stay America - Evansville - East to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Evansville - East
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 Eagle Crest Drive, Evansville, IN 47715 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Evansville - East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in Evansville
Manitou Beach, Michigan
“Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

I am currently staying at this hotel and am very pleased so far. My employer originally put me up in a different 'extended stay' type of hotel and the other one was atrocious. I had literally moved out in the middle of the night. This hotel is a very welcome change from the previous one that I was in.
The furniture, including the bed and sofa, is comfortable. The staff is very friendly and housekeeping has done a nice job.
My only complaint would be that the bathtub spigot is stuck on shower, however that is such a minor issue that I haven't bothered to talk with staff about it.
I saw that one of the reviews says there's no elevator, however there is an elevator. I'm not sure how they could have missed it unless it's new. Having never stayed here before, I'm not sure whether it's always been here or not.
The hotel is in a convenient area being very close to shopping and restaurants.
My stay in Evansville is scheduled for three full months and I intend to stay right here.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Evansville - East, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Angela - Thank you for your great review of our hotel. We're thrilled that we could accommodate you and provide you with a comfortable, clean room.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope you enjoy the remainder of your stay and hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Kissimmee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I recently spent 13 nights here. The rooms were clean, comfortable bed plus they are pet friendly. I travel with my cat so I don't expect a 5 star hotel. But the price was reasonable and the cat was happy (I stayed at one hotel where she hid the whole time). They have a "grab and go" breakfast (fruit, muffins and coffee) and the Banana Nut Muffins were delicious. Will definitely stay here on my next visit to Evansville. Contrary to a previous review, they DO have an elevator.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Evansville - East, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
LeeAnn - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you and your cat were so happy with your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Not the cleanest room I've stayed in. Bed was hard as a rock. Workout facility was a treadmill, a bike and an old elliptical. The treadmill sounded like a train screeching to a stop when it was running. Bathroom had previous leak damage in the ceiling and wall and tub needed recaulking. I've stayed at another extended stay location which was much nicer and cleaner.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Evansville - East, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Patrick - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry for the issues you experienced with your room and our fitness facility. Please know, your feedback has been addressed with our staff and we are working to improve our offerings.

Thank you again for your comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Reasonably priced, very quiet, clean and comfortable, easily accessible, spacious, good staff, in room kitchen, good wifi, nice lounging chair in the room, easy parking. It doesn't offer breakfast or workout room, but has a small convenience store within, and coffee in the lobby. My go-to place for my nights in Evansville. Nice place, nice value.

Room Tip: There's no elevator, so if it's important, ask for a 1st floor room.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room, especially the kitchen, and our location. Please know, for future reference, we do have a small fitness center with cardio equipment and offer a grab-and-go breakfast from 6:00am-9:30am.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The room is very nice with an excellent kitchen. Traveling with a pet it has a nice area to walk the dog. It is convenient to shopping complexes. Housekeeping was very friendly. A comfortable and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Evansville - East, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms, convenient location and your fully equipped location. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you another comfortable stay in the near future.
Dallas, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I agree this property is a little older but it is clean. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help me print some things I needed from my laptop. The grab and go breakfast is simple. Coffee, muffins, oatmeal, fruit and granola bars. However, if you want a larger breakfast you have a kitchen to make that yourself. The breakfast concept is nice as I can grab something on my way out the door. The location is very nice and is close to a lot of restaurants and shopping. I would recommend this hotel to others based simply on the clean rooms and friendly staff. One other thing to add is they don't supply shampoo in the rooms but it is offered at the front desk as needed. Something to remember is this hotel is for nightly guests but mainly caters to the extended stay traveler. Great experience and I will be back!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Evansville - East, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and the amenities of our hotel met your needs. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our free grab-and-go breakfast.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon here in Evansville.
Lafayette, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Plan to be in the area several times as son attends area university. Search for a reasonable rate. Recently stayed at this hotel overnight. Requested 2 double beds, got one queen with pull out couch. Room was not what I expected.Property is very old and run down both outside and inside. Pull out was very uncomfortable. AC/heating heating unit had broken pieces. Appliances older and were very noisy. Thin walls and ceiling. Not sure what was staying in the room above me but could hear walking/running and thuds ending about 11:30 PM and starting again at 5:00 AM. Didn't use kitchen. Pictures on website misrepresent property. Grab and Go breakfast okay...bottles of water would be a nice grab and go item to add. Each time I walked to the desk, no staff person was there. Guests smoking at exterior doors, food cooking smell was overbearing.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Evansville - East? Share your experiences!