“Definitely a repeat if in the Evansville area” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Evansville - East

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Evansville - East to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Evansville - East
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 Eagle Crest Drive, Evansville, IN 47715 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Evansville - East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in Evansville
Nashville, Tennessee
“Definitely a repeat if in the Evansville area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The room is very nice with an excellent kitchen. Traveling with a pet it has a nice area to walk the dog. It is convenient to shopping complexes. Housekeeping was very friendly. A comfortable and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Evansville - East, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms, convenient location and your fully equipped location. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you another comfortable stay in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Dallas, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I agree this property is a little older but it is clean. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help me print some things I needed from my laptop. The grab and go breakfast is simple. Coffee, muffins, oatmeal, fruit and granola bars. However, if you want a larger breakfast you have a kitchen to make that yourself. The breakfast concept is nice as I can grab something on my way out the door. The location is very nice and is close to a lot of restaurants and shopping. I would recommend this hotel to others based simply on the clean rooms and friendly staff. One other thing to add is they don't supply shampoo in the rooms but it is offered at the front desk as needed. Something to remember is this hotel is for nightly guests but mainly caters to the extended stay traveler. Great experience and I will be back!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Evansville - East, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and the amenities of our hotel met your needs. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our free grab-and-go breakfast.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon here in Evansville.
Lafayette, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Plan to be in the area several times as son attends area university. Search for a reasonable rate. Recently stayed at this hotel overnight. Requested 2 double beds, got one queen with pull out couch. Room was not what I expected.Property is very old and run down both outside and inside. Pull out was very uncomfortable. AC/heating heating unit had broken pieces. Appliances older and were very noisy. Thin walls and ceiling. Not sure what was staying in the room above me but could hear walking/running and thuds ending about 11:30 PM and starting again at 5:00 AM. Didn't use kitchen. Pictures on website misrepresent property. Grab and Go breakfast okay...bottles of water would be a nice grab and go item to add. Each time I walked to the desk, no staff person was there. Guests smoking at exterior doors, food cooking smell was overbearing.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel for a week last March with my wife and everything was spectacular! We absolutely love the staff and this hotel. The two boys that work the front desk really represent their company well. They were the most polite and helpful boys I have ever met in my entire life. I would refer this hotel to anybody without a doubt.

• Stayed March 2013
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Evansville - East, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff and the hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This property is older and needs some updating but it was very clean and the staff is really friendly. They will go out of their way to find directions or help you with whatever you need. I did not find any of the other issues that were mentioned in previous reviews. This is a great location and I will absolutely stay again.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was so helpful. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Evansville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Needed a room for the night and stayed here. The hotel is located in a great location and (for being an older hotel) the room was recently updated. The "Grab and Go" breakfast was a nice bonus. The first floor of the hotel is clean and modern. The third floor was like stepping back in time as the carpet in the hall looked to be originial to the property and the walls were covered with that classic 1980's wallpaper. Not what we were expecting after having been shown a room on the first floor. Would stay here again, just wish the whole hotel was representative to what they show you on the first.

Room Tip: Clean hotel rooms but some of the other guests staying here might be considered questionable.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Evansville - East, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that your were happy with your review. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Complete dump with registered sec offenders living here regularly. Better off sleeping in your car! The refrigerator was leaking with solid ice on bottom shelf and it knocked all night long ....of course that could have been a huge rat making that noise as well. Carpet stained in room bathroom gross toilet clogged upon arrival. Would sit in car for an hour before wanting to walk back into this place. Waste of money...stay away!!

• Stayed March 2013
"I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Been to Extended Stay America - Evansville - East? Share your experiences!