“Excellent updated Hampton Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Shopping Extravaganza
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Evansville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
St Louis, United States
“Excellent updated Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I've been staying at the Hampton Inn - Evansville for three years now when I visit my daughter who attends the University of Evansville. She is on the dance team and very active in a Sorority so I am staying at the hotel atleast 1 -2 times a month. I've been here before the renovation and now after and will not stay anywhere else! everyone there has been wonderful, accomodating, breakfast ist great and the location is perfect.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Charleston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I found a wonderful experience in staying two nights at two Hampton Inns while on my business trip. Both were exceptional in everyway. I found everything to my satisfaction and had no complaints at all. I would recommend the Hampton Inns to Everyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Tucson, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My mother and I stayed here while we were in Evansville visiting family. While we mainly used the hotel room as hub for sleeping in between driving, I did happen to explore the facility a bit. The fitness room, while small, was more than enough for what I wanted. The room was clean and smelled nice(although the comforter on my mothers bed had lumps all through it). The pool was clean and I even made some friends down there. The only complaint I had about this hotel was that, while it had a pool, it did not have a hot tub. If you have a pool, that is pretty much required in AZ! Not necessarily a complaint worthy item, but just an astute observation. The complimentary breakfast was consumed everyday we were there and it was an excellent way to start the morning. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Rigby, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

This is a typical Hampton Inn, albeit an older property. The room was quite small, as was the bathroom. The bed was comfortable however. The Internet speed was quick enough for Skype, which is my quality benchmark. The TV had a good selection of satellite channels, with a few in HD. It's location is very near to many other hotels and restaurants.

Stayed August 2013
Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I'm a big fan of Hampton Inns anyway--love their beds. I had never stayed in the Evansville, IN location. It was such a nice stay. Everything--lobby, elevator, halls and my room--smelled so nice. Not overly perfumed, just nice and clean. I love their door locks--just wave your keycard and the door unlocks. Much better than the "slide your card in and grab the handle before the light goes out while juggling your luggage" deal. Staff was very nice. Love the 12 noon checkout time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel for our first time. The rooms were clean, staff extremely helpful and the hotel was located nearby restaurants and shopping. We plan to stay there again next year on our annual trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this Hampton Inn during a business trip. The rooms are updated in a contemporary fresh design. Beds are comfortable with new mattresses. The bathrooms are small but updated and functional. You can't go wrong with this one !!! Will stay there again on my next trip in the area.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Hampton Inn Evansville? Share your experiences!