“Just Lovely!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Evansville Airport Hotel

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Evansville Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Evansville Airport Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7101 US Highway 41 North, Evansville, IN 47725 (Formerly Marriott Evansville Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #10 of 35 hotels in Evansville
Arlington, Virginia
“Just Lovely!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've traveled a lot and stayed at many hotels; this one was great! Stayed overnight to catch a very early flight. Was a little over $100 with taxes and well worth saving my mother the hastle of driving us at 4:30am from Henderson, KY. Thought the look was very classy. The bar was nice with lots of flat screen tvs. Seemed family friendly. The indoor pool could get loud but that didn't bother us. The rooms were very clean and the look was very modern and new. Free shuttle to airport, can I say more?

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I was very pleased to get this great hotel for a great price on Priceline Express Deals. Nice, clean rooms, spacious interior, and an excellent bar. Also the free breakfast was one of the best I've seen! Pool is interior. Spa is a bit old, but better than nothing.

Room Tip: Balconies on interior rooms.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Carmel, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I stayed here last week while in town for business. I recieved excellent service. The location is a little distant, but overall a nice place to stay. The breakfast could have been beter. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Stacie V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Evansville Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for your feedback about our hotel, we appreciate your business and are excited to hear you would stay at our location again when you are in Evansville. We value your business and look forward to serving your lodging needs the next time you are in Evansville.
Owensboro, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Very convenient to the airport for an early departure the rooms are ok, the staff not very well trained in customer service, I would say staff not customer service oriented, they seemed young and annoyed that you ask questions or ask for help, pricey but you pay for the convenient location close to the airport.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay with us. The information you have provided to us is a valuable opportunity to improve our hotel service. I would like to apologize for the level of customer service you experienced, it is certainly not the level of service we strive to offer our guests. Your comments will help us address these issues so that other guests do not have to experience this level of customer service. I hope you will accept our apologies, and the next time you are in Evansville please give us another chance to show you our true service spirit.
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I stayed at the hotel the other night for a business meeting. I flew in to meet a colleague and we had both a dinner and breakfast meeting at the hotel.

When I first walked into the hotel, It was VERY impressive. Check in was quick, staff was courteous.

Went to the bar to meet with my colleague who was already sitting at a table. We sat at the table unacknowledged for several minutes. We finally had to go to the bar and grab one of the 7 employees behind the bar and ask them to wait on us.

Later when needing my drink refilled my waitress did not come so i went to the bar and got a refill myself. I could see that 3 of the ladies were in discussion about something when one lady threw her hands up in the air and said "shoot me now" and walked away. I have no idea the content of this conversation, but just thought it was a lil unprofessional in front of a bar full of people. Later I learned the young lady throwing the temper tantrum was the bar manager for the evening.

My room was clean and comfortable, but its getting tired. The carpet and drapes were a bit dated.

With all this being said I WOULD stay here again as I am in the Customer Service business and understand we can all have an "off" night. The location to the airport is excellent.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Evansville Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear David P,

Thank you for providing us with a very considerate review and thank you for staying with us. I'm pleased to know that the check-in staff was quick and courteous. I am sorry to hear that the service you received from the bar was unacceptable. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to ask the Manager on Duty.

Irish V.
Case Manager
IHGCare
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed 3 nights and found the service great. The breakfast is well above the other places we have stayed. The atrium lobby has a everything ... pool, spa, bar, business center, etc. We definitely will return.

It's a great place for business meetings and well as special occasions.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Norwich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Only spent one night but found it to be very accommodating. Everything was remodeled. Lobby was done very well. Indoor pool looked inviting, clean, but did not use it. New bar and restaurant looked great also but did not use them. Check in and out went very smooth and quick. Rooms were clean with new furnishings.Windows were clean. Bed and sheets were comfortable. Room service was quick and actually good. Not much to pick from on the menu but at least they offer it. Nothing within walking distance except Dairy Queen.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Evansville Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!