“Please, please open a store near me” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 364 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Late Night
Covington, KY
“Please, please open a store near me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Stopped here for lunch when we got into Evansville. Got seated right away since it was near the end of lunch time. They have a great lunch special - a pizza buffet. We got that with a side salad and 2 appetizers. The deep-fried zucchini and pickles were delicious. The selection at the buffet was just right - a little thin crust, a little thick, some traditional pepperoni, a combo, cheese, even Hawaiian. Also on hand were calzone slices and pepperoni rolls. And we got a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie for dessert. The buffet (not including the deep-fried starters) was $7.95. You can't beat that for lunch. And the pizza was some of the best I've had anywhere. Found out the closest one to where I live is 80 miles away. *sigh*

• Visited July 2014

Evansville, Indiana
“Lunch time favorite...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Went to Old Chicago thinking the buffet was open, but it was not. That was ok because I decided to order from the menu. My appetizer was a caesar salad. My meal was a Chicago style pepperoni, andouille sausage and Italian sausage pizza. The waitress was attentive and the meal was perfect. The atmosphere was pleasant and not busy. I have gone other times during lunch and I had the same experience.

This restaurant is consistent with their service and food quality.

• Visited June 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

The pizza is good, beer cold and the service is second to none. Wide variety of great beers and good help from wait staff in selection. The nachos are the absolute bomb.

Every time I go in the evenings this place is packed. If you do not like standing in line, try to go earlier in the day to avoid long waits.

• Visited December 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Monday Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Arrived for dinner after a long day of driving. We decided to eat in the area which is self seating. Servive was very good. The tap selection is adequate, but not spectacular. My wife ordered the turkey club, but they came back and told us they were out of turkey. We ended up with the BBQ chicken pizza and California chicken sandwich. The pizza was delicious and the sandwich was very good. When the check arrived they comped the sandwich. Serice was great.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newburgh, Indiana
“Mhmmm good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Considering the other pizza restaurants in the area, and the miserable wait staff therein, this place was a KNOCKOUT. Loved my cheerful waitress, 1800, and she suggested great beers for me (picky) and my hubby (adventurous). Had the pepperoni rolls, meat me chicago style, and the big cookie a la mode. Not to mention the BEEEER. Over 100 something in the bar. Will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2014