“Comfortable and quite worth every penny.” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Evansville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8015 E. Division Street, Evansville, IN 47715   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Evansville
“Comfortable and quite worth every penny.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a night And spent the next day in the room while my husband worked in the area. Very nice hotel, wasn't near a gas station or convenient store though. I had no vehicle and nothing was around besides more hotels and a steak and shake. The housekeepers knocked on the door 2 hrs before checkout which I really didn't like. The entire staff was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I really like the friendly staff. The room was very clean. My husband and me enjoyed the free continental breaskfast, The food was free and every thing was so excellent. I will stay at the La Quinta agin when visiting my family. The service was better than most of the hotels, in which, I have stayed in, that were very high priced.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Chapala, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

There are many hotels and restaurants nearby here. The Texas Roundup restaurant gave us a 10% reduction when they knew we were staying at La Quinta. There was a guest coin laundry on our floor (bring your own soap). Rooms were very comfortable. We were at the end of a cross country trip and my husband thought these were the most comfortable beds. More limited toiletries than some others, but adequate. Breakfast included eggs ( suspect they were powdered) and hot cereal. Bagels and apples, too in addition to pastries and cereal. Wifi was free in-room. A bit of mildew on our shower curtain, but otherwise very clean. No restaurant on site.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

There are lots of hotel choices close by, but this was a nice place at a good price. We were surprised when we arrived and were offered free drinks and snacks at evening happy hour. Never seen that at LaQuinta before. Nice touch. Room was clean, although a bit of a musty smell. (maybe one too many wet dogs parading through?) Comfy bed, good breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Corpus Christi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed 4 nights-September 16-19-in 2012.The suite was very clean.The hotel was well maintained,relatively quiet,convenient to many businesses,and had one of the best breakfasts included that I have seen.The only problems I encountered were that the business center had a Apple Mac computer(I left my laptop at home-next time I will take it).I called ahead to see if they had a computer and they said yes,but failed to mention it was Apple.This is the ONLY hotel out of hundreds I have stayed in that had an Apple Mac.I love Apple for graphics and music recording,etc.,but it was totally incompatible with all of my business programs.That essentially shut me down for four days.If you stay there,bring a laptop if you need a PC.
Otherwise,the staff was friendly,rooms were clean and the channel selection on the TV was fantastic.The hotel was relatively quiet and the bed was comfortable.The price was very good.I would rate it a very good value.I will certainly stay there again in the future.Impressive and reasonable in every way.I told them to get a PC in the business center,and that would make it perfect! Recommended!

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side and third floor are the quietest.The parking lot is too small,so we did have...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
New Berlin, Illinois, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Service and people great, hotel room clean and neat. Breakfast good would recommend this hotel. This hotel is close the food and shopping. Would stay here again in in the Evansville area. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Our stay was good. Comfortable beds, clean room, and the breakfast was actually good considering it's hotel food. There were a lot of people drinking (there was apparently some type of car show in town, as antique cars were EVERYWHERE), and since I was traveling with a 2 year old I was a bit worried, however we didn't encounter any problems. The only thing I didn't like was when we were taking some of our things out to the car (before we had breakfast) I passed the breakfast area and say a lady letting a dog sit in one of the chairs down there while other people were eating. Maybe it wouldn't bother everyone, but I don't want to look at a dog while I'm eating---luckily she was gone before we were ready to eat. Overall our stay was great, and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Evansville? Share your experiences!