“Loved this hotel! Very modern and comfortable!!” 5 of 5 stars

Le Merigot at Tropicana
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   615 Northwest Riverside Drive, Evansville, IN 47708   |
Ranked #16 of 35 Hotels in Evansville
St. Louis, MO
“Loved this hotel! Very modern and comfortable!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in November 2011. The bathroom was amazing, with 3 shower heads it was a spa style shower. The room was spacious, comfortable and modern. The sheets were crisp and the room was quiet. I was traveling for business and my boyfriend came with me. We enjoyed a few drinks in the blush bar in the lobby which was a cool environment. It is within walking distance to the Casino and other restaurants. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who is in the Evansville area who wants something more modern and different than the traditional hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

My family recently stayed at this hotel and is was amazing! The rooms were spectacular, the workers were ll so friendly! We had our 18 month old little boy who drinks milk throughout the night and we were hoping to buy some close buy but the manager for the night brought milk up to our room so that we wouldn't have to leave. Also my husband and I went to the blush bar and had an amazing experience! The bartenders knew what they were doing and were able to suggest drinks to us! We had a great experience and we will be returning!

• Stayed September 2012
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Fair hotel. Decor tries too hard and still looks like casino decor. Shower is over the top. Fortunately, the Ohio river is across the street but it still makes me feel like like a profligate waster. Convenient to west EVV but few eating choices nearby--unles you want hambergers and beer. Ri Ra is a good choice for one night but not for too many more. Suggest avoiding the casino food. Breakfast spread is good with outstanding service.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to meet up there for a fun night. The experience was excellent, bed was good, shower was awesome. I am a big fan of pillows, beds and showers when I stay in hotels. I highly recommend this place. This hotel in a major city would be twice the price.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

This was a great hotel , the beds and the shower maybe the nicest I have experienced in years of traveling. The Blush Bar was fun as well as next store to the Irish Pub Ri Ra's. If your in Evansville highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: River front high floor or river view high floor above 3rd floor
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I gave my review a Very Good simpy due to the room rate. Otherwise, this hotel is great! The room is very modern and up-to-date, amazing beds and an amazing bathroom. The bathroom had the greatest shower we have ever used with 4 shower heads. There was also a TV in the bathroom, which I loved. We also received complementary continental breakfast vouchers at check-in. This included bagels, muffins, cereal, fruit, coffee, juice, etc. Staying here puts you in the perfect location for the casino also. Our room rate was for a wedding we attended, which after tax was $194. A bit pricey for a 3-star hotel in our opinon, but it is very nice and in great condition.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Princeton, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

We've stayed at Le Merigot many times, and always have an enjoyable experience. The bedding and shower are wonderful, as well as the proximity to the Riverfront and the casino.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Le Merigot at Tropicana? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Le Merigot at Tropicana

Address: 615 Northwest Riverside Drive, Evansville, IN 47708
Location: United States > Indiana > Evansville
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #16 of 35 Hotels in Evansville
Hotel Class:4 star — Le Merigot at Tropicana 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Le Merigot at Tropicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Le Merigot Evansville
Le Merigot Hotel Evansville

If you own or manage Le Merigot at Tropicana, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.