“Fun idea! Pizza was delicious!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 365 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Pizza
Fort Branch, Indiana
“Fun idea! Pizza was delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stopped by for lunch on a Friday. It was pretty busy but line went very fast. You create your own pizza and they run it right through the oven. I ordered a half zip and salad and I loved it. My husband ordered the westsider. It was a pizza with BBQ sauce, pulled pork, Grippos and a Ski reduction on top. I had to try a piece and it was quite good. Can't wait to bring my kids here, I know they will love it.

southern Indiana
“Fresh and oh so good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I'll admit, I was skeptical. The whole thing seems too simple...even down to the dining space, which is very very basic. But I loved the pizza! It was so fresh and flavorful. Would have sworn I was eating in an upper scale artisan pizza place. I'm hoping they move to a larger space soon.....and consider creating a warm, cozy pizza pub. Either way, I love it!

Visited April 2014
“Amazing concept”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Azzip brings the Subway method of ordering your food to the pizza. The order line may be a bit long,but it moves quickly. You select your sauce, then meat,then veggies. Your pizza is placed on a line,goes through the baking oven in about 2.5 minutes. The completed pizza is very good and the price is competitive. Great place for family.

Visited March 2014
Boonville, Indiana
“Quick, personal, and tasty pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

When we arrived , there were around 15 people waiting in line. However, the line moves quickly and in no time we were ordering. We each chose a large Zip (that's what they call their pizza). You then get to choose from 5 different pizza sauces, one meat (1.00 for additional meat) and all the veggies you want. Each zip is then sent through an oven that takes about 2 1/2 minutes to bake. What comes out is a delicious, thin crust pizza! Soft drinks, beer , and wine are available. There is not a lot of seating but people do seem to be in and out quite quickly. Prices are very reasonable. We were very pleased with our experience here and wish the owner much success in this creative concept of making/serving pizza!

Evansville, Indiana
“Amazing PIzza - Quick and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

AzzipPizza provides delicious thin crust pizza in a unique way. I am always looking for new lunch spots to visit during my break from work. I wasn't sure if it would work out, but I found out the pizza was ready in two minutes and thirty seconds. I was intrigued plus I never pass up the chance to find great pizza so I gave it a try. I was more than satisfied with my visit to AzzipPizza. I have actually gone back multiple times in the last couple of weeks because it was so good. The decor is simple and modern. A combination of table and booth seating is available. As one walks in the door the seating area is to the left and the order que is to the right. The process starts by deciding if you want an 8 inch zip for $6 or 11 inch zip for $7.5 which is the term they use for their pizzas. Your other option is a half zip and salad which is an 11 inch zip with half of the pizza crust covered with a romaine based salad for $8. Once you select your size of pizza, the worker flattens out the crust and adds the sauce and cheese. They have several different types of sauces: Italian red, zip sauce, bbq, pesto, and ranch. I have only tried the Italian red but I have seen several people partaking of the pesto. Next the guest selects a meat which includes options of bacon, pepperoni, roasted chicken, pulled pork, Italian sausage, crumbled sausage, and meatballs. One meat options comes with the zip. Guests can add an additional meat for $1. Next one must decide which vegetables to add to the pizza. The options are fresh tomato, green pepper, mushroom, red onion, olives, pepper mix, and spinach. The veggie options are unlimited. Once the toppings are on, guests have the option of a sprinkling of grated romano cheese. Then the zip is ready to take its 2 minute and 30 second ride through the pizza oven. I usually pick the crumbled Italian sausage with tomato, green pepper, mushroom, and red onion. It tastes wonderful on the crisp thin crust. I love to enjoy my pizza with an ice cold soda. AzzipPizza offers pepsi fountain sodas and fresh brewed sweetened and unsweetened teas. They also offer a selection of beer and wine. AzzipPizza offers one dessert option. It is a decadent chocolate chip cookie (50 cents) that they place in the pizza oven for a few seconds to warm up. It gives the cookie the straight from the oven taste and texture. The chocolate chunks which are almost more numerous than the cookie dough are slightly melted and fantastic, but be sure to have some napkins handy because they can be a bit gooey as you eat them. They are a fantastic way to finish the AzzipPizza experience.

• Visited February 2014