“Fun idea! Pizza was delicious!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 364 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Pizza
Fort Branch, Indiana
“Fun idea! Pizza was delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stopped by for lunch on a Friday. It was pretty busy but line went very fast. You create your own pizza and they run it right through the oven. I ordered a half zip and salad and I loved it. My husband ordered the westsider. It was a pizza with BBQ sauce, pulled pork, Grippos and a Ski reduction on top. I had to try a piece and it was quite good. Can't wait to bring my kids here, I know they will love it.

southern Indiana
“Fresh and oh so good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I'll admit, I was skeptical. The whole thing seems too simple...even down to the dining space, which is very very basic. But I loved the pizza! It was so fresh and flavorful. Would have sworn I was eating in an upper scale artisan pizza place. I'm hoping they move to a larger space soon.....and consider creating a warm, cozy pizza pub. Either way, I love it!

Visited April 2014
Evansville, Indiana
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

The concept is perfect. The "westsider" pizza was amazing. It was fast, affordable, and yummy! Also, they serve beer and wine!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing concept”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Azzip brings the Subway method of ordering your food to the pizza. The order line may be a bit long,but it moves quickly. You select your sauce, then meat,then veggies. Your pizza is placed on a line,goes through the baking oven in about 2.5 minutes. The completed pizza is very good and the price is competitive. Great place for family.

Visited March 2014
Boonville, Indiana
“Quick, personal, and tasty pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

When we arrived , there were around 15 people waiting in line. However, the line moves quickly and in no time we were ordering. We each chose a large Zip (that's what they call their pizza). You then get to choose from 5 different pizza sauces, one meat (1.00 for additional meat) and all the veggies you want. Each zip is then sent through an oven that takes about 2 1/2 minutes to bake. What comes out is a delicious, thin crust pizza! Soft drinks, beer , and wine are available. There is not a lot of seating but people do seem to be in and out quite quickly. Prices are very reasonable. We were very pleased with our experience here and wish the owner much success in this creative concept of making/serving pizza!