“Culver's Custard” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #56 of 365 Restaurants in Evansville
Corpus Christi
“Culver's Custard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went to Culver's on Burkhardt Road for lunch.At the counter,somebody said my name from the kitchen area,and it was a neighbor I grew up with.We talked for over an hour,as he was the trainer foir the kitchen.WE ate fried food,which was dry and delicious.He told me they were a cut above fast food,and he was absolutely right.Everything was excellent,as it was with my prior visit a few years ago.The place was crowded and full of happy customers.The food,service and ambience were great.Certainly more than a cut above the burger chains...abnd the custard is super!I highly recommend this Culver's.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Mitchell, Indiana
“Another great Culver's location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Once again, Culver's doesn't disappoint! This Evansville location is doing a great job. The food was the top quality that I've come to expect from eating at other Culver's locations. The staff was very friendly and even greeted me with a "Hello! Welcome to Culver's!" while I was simply walking down the sidewalk to the front entrance door! You just don't see things like that very often. I will definitely visit this location the next time I'm in the Evansville area, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great burger with great service to go along with it.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best lunch you will find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

My wife and I stopped by for lunch. We had their butter burger and fries. They were both excellent. The service was good and quick. The area is always clean and bright. You have got to have the frozen desserts.

Visited June 2014
Evansville, Indiana, United States
“Great service, Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

A better brand of beef makes the butter burger better! LOVE CULVERS! The staff is always very friendly, the food is always fresh and hot, the dining room is always very clean. I can't say enough good things about Culvers. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. There is a variety of items on the menu. The custard is very good and everything is made to order.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Evansville
“Good burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Good fast food. Burgers are very good & so are the other selections. The custard (no air inside ice cream) is delicious.

Visited October 2013