“A+ service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 35 hotels in Evansville
Australia
“A+ service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for business purpose last November, as others have said it is a brand new hotel so no wear or tear yet. Staff were amazing and always helpful, particularly Meredith on the front desk as she was always willing to help. The bistro staff also provided excellent breakfast service, knowing our orders two days into our week long stay!! Would happily stay here again any time.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

38 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is a new hotel, so it has very little wear, and it's very comfortable. I echo what others have said about the staff-- they strike just the right balance between friendliness and professionalism. We enjoyed our view overlooking the small lake near the property, particularly at sunset. The pool is on the smaller side, but we never saw more than a handful of guests swimming there, so it didn't appear to be an issue. Would stay again when in the Evansville area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Saint Robert, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was on my way to visit some family and decided to stay at Courtyard. This hotel was excellent. The bed are comfortable, it smells really good, and the room I was in there was a view of the lake. I recommend this to anybody looking for a hotel to stay

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband, myself & our 2 young boys were relocated to Evansville this past June and lived at this Courtyard for 2 months while waiting for our new home to be built. We can not say enough good things about it. The hotel itself is brand new (opened May, 2013), quiet, extremely clean, with large rooms & bathrooms (we stayed in both a suite & a regular guest room and both were very spacious), flatscreen TV's, and comfy beds. There is wonderful Bistro with a range of food & drinks for breakfast and dinner, and a convenience area with snacks, including healthy options. There is also outside dining and shopping within minutes. There is a great outdoor fire pit area in back, a relaxing seating area on the front patio, and a lake with a walking path around it across from the hotel, plus an exercising room, indoor pool, computer area, and an inviting lounge area where you can read or watch TV. However, the best part of the entire hotel, is its staff. From the front desk clerks, to the maintenance staff, to housekeeping, to the Bistro staff, to the Assistant GM and the GM himself, they are all genuinely the warmest, friendliest, kindest, and most accommodating people you will ever come across. They truly treated us like family and made our 2 month transition smooth and enjoyable. Thank you once again, Courtyard Evansville, for making our stay such a pleasant and memorable one.

Room Tip: We stayed in both a guest room and a suite. Both were clean and very spacious.Rooms on the front sid...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Business trip brought me to Evansville, and we stayed in this new Courtyard. So much better than where we used to stay. Everything was brand new and well taken care of. Great lobby with lots of places to relax or meet with our group...even a huge TV to watch Monday Night Football (they even have football decorations in the lobby and threw a party during the game). We sat outside at night and had a couple beers by the firepit. And I got a hazelnut latte in the lobby restaurant in the morning.

My room was spacious and spotlessly clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The housekeeper was friendly when I came back to my room while she was cleaning it. Actually, the entire staff was extremely friendly. I think every one I saw said Hello or asked me how my day was going. May be the nicest staff I have experienced in my travels.

Good location, hotel sits on a cool little lake and I saw a Cracker Barrel and Cheeseburger in Paradise just on the other side of it. It's also close to the interstate and there are several little shopping places close by.

I highly recommend this place to anyone heading to Evansville.

Room Tip: Ask for one on the front of the building, facing the lake.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Germantown, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Just one night but we were very impressed with everything about this new and smartly designed property. Would be IDEAL for extended stay. The patio area was a bonus. The downstairs common area was a real plus. Front desk was prompt and friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Jefferson City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

New hotel. All employees exceptionally friendly and helpful. Room clean and very comfortable. They also had an area near the elevator with microwave, paper plates, salt, pepper, etc. which was very nice. Loved walk-in shower. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard Evansville East? Share your experiences!