“Great food with lots of flavor” 5 of 5 stars

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #21 of 364 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Asian
“Great food with lots of flavor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Was in town for a night to see a concert on Valentine's Day. After looking at many reviews on here, decided to try this place not knowing it was a small place. Looks like a regular Chinese place but so much different. They had sushi, a hibachi grill, box dinner combos, & house made sauces that were out of this world. The ginger dressing for the salad was so good that I started to dip my fork in it just to finish it off. Great Panko breaded chicken with a katso sauce that was delicious. Spring rolls were so well plated that I wanted to just stare for a bit cause they looked amazing. The box dinner my ,now, fiancée got had hibachi chicken, fried rice, noodles, & that great salad was great. Would definitely go back when I return.

“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is the best place to eat in Evansville and we go back again and again. The food and the service are both outstanding! My husband's favorite is the Salmon Hibachi, but he is learning to eat and enjoy the sushi also, due to the owner's introducing him to different types of sushi. My favorite is the Pad Thai but I like it all!!

• Visited October 2013
US
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Had dinner here this evening and it was fantastic! Egg rolls, pan seared pot stickers, Hawaiian Sushie, and Pad Thai were all exceptional. Presentation was nice and service was friendly and prompt. Will definitely make many return visits to Ginimya!

Visited August 2013
Evansville, Indiana
“Worth The Wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

This little Asian Diner is Friendly, clean and cozy. A refreshing change from the Buffets.
The prices are a bit high and it takes a little time to get your foood, but at least you know it's fresh!

• Visited February 2013
Evansville, Indiana
“FAVORITE Asian Diner, Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I requested that Ginmiya Asian Diner be added to Trip Advisor because it is by far my most FAVORITE Asian diner that I have ever been to! It is relatively new and located on North Green River Road in Evansville, IN. I always order either the vegetable hibachi or AAC roll (I am a vegetarian) and both are SUPERB! I go there a lot (average about once a week!) with friends and family and everyone loves it as soon as they give it a try. Also, they have great prices- especially the lunch menu. Staff are very friendly and willing to please. Jack seems to be the main server and he knows me on a first name basis because I go there so often! It is very sweet because I notice that during lunch, if he can tell you are on a lunch break he specifically asks you when you need to leave by. Such great customer service! I DEFINITELY recommend it, you won't be sorry you tried something new by going here!

• Visited January 2013