“This was the best experience I've ever had at at hotel.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gateway Inn & Suites

You added Gateway Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Gateway Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   324 Rusher Creek Rd, Evansville, IN 47725-7802 (Formerly Best WEstern)   |
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Evansville
Dothan, Alabama, United States
“This was the best experience I've ever had at at hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the bestwestern while my boyfriend was in evansvile working at the duke plant and I must say it was an awesome experence. I really enjoyed my stay and would return in the future. The staff was excellent and was there to answer any questions I had and assisted getting anything I needed. The hotel was very clean and organized. I would like to add names of those who really deserve a big thanks for being so kind and helping. Cody beck
Michelle
Lauen
Melanie
Brittany

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

i stayed at this hotel for a few nights and the staff was all around awesome. my room was excellent, very clean and smelled fresh. housekeeping worked very hard to make me and my family were happy. front desk were very helpful with everything. breakfast was delicious and the cook was very friendly. we will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed April 2013
Gregory S, Owner at Gateway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share with us and all of the TripAdvisor users your experience with our inn. We will be sure to pass your kind words on to our staff.

We look forward to your return visit soon. Safe travels
Jasonville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My children and I stayed here after Disney on ice. The staff here at the Best Western were so friendly and very welcoming. The pool was nice and the kids had a great time. I look forward to many more stays at this hotel. The staff here go above and beyond to make guest feel welcomed.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Gregory S, Owner at Gateway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our inn. Our pool mural was painted by a local student artist. She worked extremly hard to make it warm, bright and family oriented. I will be sure to let her know you and the kids enjoyed the pool.

We look forward to having you back many more times to come.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I stay at this hotel on a regular basis, the staff are alway very courteous, professional and accomadating, the rooms are very comfortable and clean, nice hot breakfast in the morning and they just added a lounge, very nice place to relax after a long day.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Gregory S, Owner at Gateway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for those comments regarding our staff. We are truly a family here and it is our goal to welcome each and every guest into our home. I will be sure to share your comments with the team and we look forward to your return visit to us soon.
Leiden, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is a perfectly OK place to spend a night on the way somewhere else, but that's about it. My room smelled musty, but was otherwise OK -- and quite large. Past the king-size bed, there was lots of empty floor space to spread out a yoga mat, do calisthenics, or whatever turns your crank. Bathroom was clean. And that's really all that matters. The breakfast served in the lobby isn't really worth even looking at. There's a Denny's just around the corner - that seemed to be the best option in the vicinity.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Gregory S, Owner at Gateway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share with everyone your insights. Located at Hwy 41 and I-64 we are the perfect location for that stop during your long trips.

We are glad that you enjoyed the oversize room and I will be sure to pass on your comments about the bathroom cleanliness to our team. They are committed to providing the cleanest hotel in the area and your feedback is appreciated.

We look forward to you coming back to see us soon
Hutchinson, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay with you . The staff went above and beyond to help us. Was the best stay that anyone would want. I would recommend it to anyone to stay there on there trip though Evansville.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are great
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the kind words about our team. Everyone from the front desk, to housekeeping to the bar staff is committed to service. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated.

We also thank you for taking the time to share with everyone on TA about your stay. TripAdvisor is a great resource for travelers coming to Evansville and your feedback can help make their trip all that more enjoyable.

Thanks again and we cant wait to see you back soon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

The hotel and staff were absolutely wonderful! the hotel was very clean and had a comfortable atmosphere. The free breakfast didnt hurt either! :) the staff were wonderful because they took of us from the moment we got there to the time we left. Very nice! :)

• Stayed January 2013
Gregory S, Owner at Gateway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for the kind words about our team during your recent review. All of us here at the Best Western take pride in making everyone feel as they are a part of our extended family.

We appreciate you sharing your experiences with other travelers in hopes they too can enjoy our great hotel

Been to Gateway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!