“Kobe or not to be” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Albion, Illinois
“Kobe or not to be”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

We arrived 11:ooa.m. on Sun. 02/23/14 just as restaurant was opening. Hostess offered a booth in the bar area. our server Bill was prompt, introduced himself supplied menus and took our drink order. The drinks were delivered by a second server who also was courteous, I had a grapefruit martini and my daughter had the mimosa both were refreshing and not over poured. When our food arrived mine was not as ordered {Kobe burger med. rare with the sauce condiment on the side} burger was nearly welldone and bun was dress with sauce, I do not believe this was a mistake by the serves as he did write it. he offered a redo but I declined as we had somewhat of a time limit to our day. The burger was ok. potstickers very good, my daughter claimed the shrimp tacos very good. Our server offered desert which we chose the brownies to go {brownies were compt due to incorrect food order] I would return.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Sittard, The Netherlands
“Great food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

This is a very good restaurant in Evansville, particularly if you consider it is part of a chain. The place was full on a Tuesday evening, and people were waiting for tables to come available. I had diner with a colleague during a business trip, and we enjoyed our visit.
The food was of very good quality. I had Ahi Tuna sashimi as starter, and grilled Dorado as main dish, and both were lovely. Our waiter was very friendly, took plenty of time to explain some of the dishes, and showed passion for what he was doing (which is not so standard in chain restaurants).
Tables are a bit close, so do not expect too much privacy. However, because they had a full house there was enough noise so you could not overhear the conversation of other parties.
Next time when I'm in Evansville, I will definitely go back.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“Great food, crowded atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed their Atlantic salmon and Mahi Mahi with imperial sauce. The server was friendly and helpful. I had some delicious Pinot Grigio
from Oregon that the server recommended . My only complaint was that the place was packed with tables crammed everywhere. The crowd noise made it difficult to hold a conversation . Otherwise, great place!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Evansville, Indiana
“One of the better chains out there”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

For a chain restaurant, this is very good. The consistency from day to day and even from restaurant to restaurant is excellent. Waiters are very well trained and always professional. Excellent bar with pretty interesting martinis. Fish is fresh and well prepared. The Bang Bang Shrimp is always a wonderful app to start with.

Jersey Shore
“Great atmosphere, food OK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I ate here during a business trip and was a little disappointed in the food. It was another chain type restaurant with must have been "pre-made" food. Granted, I live at the Jersey Shore so good seafood is excellent in my neck of the woods but I have to say that my shrimp and scallops at Bonefish were on the small side and tasted overcooked. Very small portion of mashed potatoes and veggies. Sort of felt like I was at a glorified Red Lobster. The atmosphere is great, drinks were tasty, and service was excellent. Also enjoyed the bread.

• Visited October 2013