“Cross-country” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 35 hotels in Evansville

73 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I admit that this isn't the Hilton but then again it doesn't claim to be. While traveling to Colorado we stopped here after a long day's drive looking for comfortable beds for a good night's sleep - and sleep we did! The price was right and the beds were comfy. The room was clean with no bugs or odors or noticeable stains. I slept like a rock and was ready for the long drive the next day. The breakfast was adequate and the staff was pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Fenton, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Let me start by saying that I'd classify myself as a hotel snob. Super 8's are typically not my scene when our family travels. So when my husband and I were on our way to NC to visit the kids, we ended up leaving in the midst of a snow. As we traveled east on 64 along with the storm, the roads became more and more icy. We decided it was best to stop at the Evansville exit. I quickly pulled up Trip Advisor, and this was one of the higher rated hotels in the area that's actually right off the highway. Against my gut, we chose the Super 8 for the night's rest. Boy was I surprised!!! This hotel, while not the most modernly decorated, was very clean. The room had what we needed, which was just a comfortable place to sleep. And the staff was nice. The breakfast they served the next morning was not elaborate, but it was good. Would I stay here with a family if I were going to be in Evansville for a while? Probably not. But for a night's rest for my husband & I, it was perfect. Good job, people who own this Super 8! You have a great staff who takes great care of your property!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Evansville North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Evansville North

Address: 19601 Elpers Rd, Evansville, IN 47725
Location: United States > Indiana > Evansville
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Evansville
#7 Romantic Hotel in Evansville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Evansville North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Evansville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Evansville
Super Eight Evansville
Evansville Super 8
Evansville Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Evansville North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.