Lees Inn in Evansville was a pleasant surprise for my wife and I. This is an extended-stay hotel, but served adequately for one night. The room included a kitchenette, a recliner, a large desk, a sofa, and the bed.
The bed was my only real complaint... it seemed small for a queen and wasn't all that comfortable.
The hotel offered a nice free breakfast which included the standard fare, but also hot selections like sausage, bacon and eggs.
The location can be tough to find, but my GPS made it easy. It is quite a bit off the main road, and the access roads aren't clearly marked. The hotel is in a large retail district, so there are a lot of dining and shopping options around.
The staff was very friendly and offered good advice for things to do in the area.
The room was very nice, especially considered the low price.
- Also Known As:
- Lees Inn And Suites Evansville Hotel Evansville
- Lees Inn And Suites Evansville Hotel
- Lees Hotel Evansville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All guest rooms are equipped with full size refrigerator, microwave, two burner stove top, dishwasher, garbage disposal and utensils for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.