“Good Mexican Food, GREAT Margaritas” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 361 restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Mexican
Huntsville, Alabama
“Good Mexican Food, GREAT Margaritas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Our server, I believe his name was Carlos, was just exceptional. He was busy but never seemed in a hurry. His table timing was perfect and the service was excellent. Despite the many different options we ordered top shelf Margarita's and they were excellent. The chips were a tiny bit overcooked but still good as was the salsa. My husband had a chicken dish and I had shrimp and we both really enjoyed it. The prices are reasonable and the TVs are situated for easy viewing. The atmosphere was casual but nice and fun.

We definitely recommend it and we will be back!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
Evansville, Indiana
“Best Mexican North of Evansville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Enjoyed $1.99 draft Mexican beer on Thursday night. My wife had the Taco Salad and I had the Combination Fajitas which came with refried beans, lettuce, sour cream and rice. The food was great. The chicken, shrimp, and beef, were cooked just right and the flavor was on the money. Our server was very attentive and professional while still being very friendly. Two complete meals and two draft beers was only $24. The dining area and restrooms were very clean and attended to after each customer. Great place.

• Visited November 2012
Evansville, Indiana
“Family Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Last Thursday, I took my visiting daughter and two grandsons along with my wife to Los Tres Caminos for dinner. We live only about a mile from this place and I go by it at least twice a day. It appears small from the highway and it is. That is probably why I had not been there before. But don't let this deter you. The food was wonderful, I think better than Los Bravos. It was also inexpensive. The five of us had full dinners, appetizers, and there were two alcohol drinks all this for less than $60. Plus there was a harpist. That is not a typo, they had a guy playing the harp. He did a lot of Beatles stuff. I will go back.

• Visited August 2012
Evansville, Indiana, United States
“Best Mexican in Evansville area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Salsa- delicious!
Service- fun, friendly, and fast!
Price- Comparable or cheaper than Los Bravos or Hacienda (I reccommend the "Special Dinner" which is literally 2 full plates for $10)
Food-delicous!! It tastes just like Los and Hacienda or any other mexican restaurant
FUN- the waiters are fun and trivia on Monday nights are a blast
Drinks- they have daily deals and they are rather large :)

You won't regret trying out this restaurant!

• Visited July 2012
Fort Branch, Indiana
“Nice place! Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

I was surprised that it is much bigger than it looks from outside. We got chimichangas and they were very good. Service was very fast. Would definately eat here again!!

• 4 of 5 stars Food