“Great Salad Bar” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
O'Fallon, Missouri
“Great Salad Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

A nice Family place. Good food. Nice price and great service.
The salad bar is to die for.

Visited March 2012

Evansville, Indiana
“Just alright-Not my first choice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

My husband and I have been here several times and I've yet to be very impressed. The salad bar is 'nice' but I feel too expensive at $8.99 when I only want one plate, I wish they had a separate price for that but they don't. I ordered the Rustler's Bourbon Glazed Sirloin. I thought I could order the salad bar as a side but was told there was an upcharge for that. I don't understand why a meal that costs $12.99 didn't include the salad bar as a side...how much salad do they think I'm going to be able to eat with a full meal? My meat was stringy, chewy, & too bloody. The only time I'll go back is when my husband wants to get his money's worth on the salad bar and I tag along. I'd rather go to Texas Road House, they may not have a salad bar but I've never had a bad steak and the price is a lot lower.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Henderson, Kentucky
“Amazing salad bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

This is a very nice steakhouse for a quiet dinner. The filet I had here was just as good as the one I had at Mortons last week and was half the price. This is certainly a great choice for dinner out on the town

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
boonville, IN
“Best Salad Bar in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Although pricey for dinner, Western Rib Eye is a nice place for a quiet dinner without a bunch of noise around you. The salad bar is always fresh and delicious, with a large variety of toppings and dressings as well as blocks of cheese, homemade breads and delicous apple butter.

The french onion soup is a favorite of everyone. My husband chose a ribeye, while I got the smothered chopped steak. Both were prepared as ordered, not overcooked and not bloody. Our baked potatoes were a good size, with butter and sour cream on the side. A loaf of dark brown bread was served at the table with dinner.

Our first date was here and almost 20 years later, we still return for special evenings together. Western Ribeye has stood the test of time for many years with our family.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boonville, Indiana
“Dinner with mom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

My mom and I had an amazing time at this restaurant. The food was perfect and the waitress took extra special care of us. That kind of care is always appreciated.

Visited July 2011