“Best quality / cost ratio in town... promise. AND CLEAN” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$20 Off Your First Week
Ranked #10 of 35 hotels in Evansville
Nashville, TN
“Best quality / cost ratio in town... promise. AND CLEAN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I made my trip advisor account almost entirely to write a review on this hotel. I was that impressed by the condition of the property, the friendliness of the staff, and the cost of it all I felt obligated to share my knowledge to fellow travelers.

I stayed at other hotels in Evansville over the past two years and had concluded there is no where to stay thats clean and safe below $45 or so / a night. I was wrong. If you talk to the manager, he will work with you on rates. I ended up paying like $31 a night when I payed for a month upfront!

MOST IMPORTANTLY IT IS THE CLEANEST HOTEL ON THE ENTIRE EAST SIDE OF TOWN.

AND THE STAFF IS LIKE A WARM FAMILY. THE GIRL AT THE FRONT IS A SWEAT HEART, THE MAINTENANCE GUYS GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE YOU FEEL AT HOME.... AND THATS MAINTENANCE?! MANAGER IS HILARIOUS AND A HELL OF A BUSINESS MAN.... THE HOUSEKEEPERS AREN'T ANNOYING IN THE MORNING AND HELPED ME FIND MY CLIENTS OFFICE.... 5 STAR STAFF, BOTTOM LINE.

Homelife Studios is ok down the street, but not as good as Value Place and it costs more!!!!

What is Value Place? Where else can I find this place?????!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the manager. He waived a deposit for a family in a tight spot when I was in the lobby one n...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
HMSVP1, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Evansville, Indiana, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Johny P, you are the author of one of the greatest reviews we have ever had. Thank you for recognizing us so kindly and affectionately.

Our team in Evansville is rock-solid, a warm family of responsible good people. They put the "value" in Value Place. And you're right, ensuring that our hotel is clean is an extremely high priority for us. We want you to 1) save money and 2) be comfortable over everything else.

You are always welcomed at our hotel, keep an eye our for discounts online! Come back and see us and thanks again for writing such a stellar review!!

David

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Evansville, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This place has been great. The manager is very friendly, the staff is great. The rooms are clean and quiet. Great location for shopping, restaurants and easy access to the interstate. The internet is fast and reliable i have had no problems. I have been here 3 weeks now and I'm happy to have found this place to stay. I have felt very welcomed here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've always stayed at value place on certain types of sales calls in different cities because they truly are generally a great value, but this location blows me away. Best I've ever seen. A+

There's a new manager. He's incredibly helpful, friendly and professional. My neighbor one room over and I agree, he's the difference. BIG PAT ON HIS BACK. Best value place stay I've ever had so far.

I've stayed here before and it was just ok then, but I am just blown away by the cleanliness of this place right now. Cleaner than a lot of "luxury" hotels... staff is very hospitable... new manager is truly a professional hotel manager with a plan for success. I just can't believe I'm at a value place right now; its cleaner and more hospitable than a Hampton I recently stayed in.

If you're staying anywhere else in Evansville, IN you're getting ripped off. Can't beat these rates, these employees, or this level of cleanliness anywhere, GUARANTEED. I stay in enough hotels to know this.

WOW. Nice choice in new manager Value Place! You must be paying him well. Lol. Amazing differences here from September til now. You're going to be busy as people start to notice this place.

BRAVO!!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Corinth, Mississippi, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This place was definitely a mixed blessing.

The pluses: Comfortable, well price rooms for the cost. The apartment style set up is a welcome change of pace and make it more like home.

The minuses : the instant you have any complaint, the staff's welcoming attitude changes dramatically. And they are not above lying to your face. The internet went out- i got four different stories, including that the whole area had lost service. Oddly enough, I was able to get signals on every other place in the area right from Valu Inns front door.. I had to call corporate to finally get them to admit their internet was out for at least 24 hours after trying 12 times over 6 hours to call the front desk as no one was every at it. Did i mention the elevator did not work? No did i ever catch the employees doing much other than leaning against the wall on the second floor, trying to chat up long term residents.

A well ran Value in, such as Dublin Ohio's is a wonderful place to stay on a budget but I told my company to never again send me to the Evansville one nor would I allow any of my service reps to stay there.

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs if possible, but if you have to stay, a room on the south end seems to be the way...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
evv47715, Owner at Value Place Evansville, Indiana, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Mark,
I'm sorry you had a bad experience at the Value Place in Evansville. We did have a lightning strike while you were there that shut down the internet and elevator. That is still no excuse for the way you were treated. I am personally working to get this addressed so this never happens again as that is not how we treat our customers. Please consider us again in the future. Thank you.
Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stayed at the Value Place during a recent visit to Evansville, Indiana. The hotel is very clean and secure. It is conveniently located off the interstate and near area restaurants and shopping. In addition, the hotel is close to public transportation. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I am a Travel Nurse and I am currently housed at the Value Place, in Evansville, IN. This is my first experience with Value Place and I am impressed. I have made special requests of management, and I have received excellant "care". I would usually use the term "service", but I have been treated as if I were at home. Kay, the manager, has given new meaning to the term "hospitality". My experience here in Evansville, IN, has led me to already choose my next Value Place stay, in Sharonville, OH. The enire staff has been professional, friendly, and helpful. I have been met with a smile and a sincere acknowledgement with each staff encounter. They take security seriously, and as a single woman, I appreciate that. I have found my new "Home Away From Home!".

Room Tip: The non smoking rooms are very clean and smell fresh!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I would highly recommend anyone looking for a studio, efficiency style space to stay at Value Place in Evansville, Indiana. Whether you are traveling from town to town for your employment, in town visiting family, attending entertainment events, or just need to get out of your home for a week of remodeling or repairs, Value Place is like being "home." The staff is very friendly and welcoming, and if you need any information about the area, they are very knowledgeable of the surroundings. The building and parking area is kept very clean and is well lit and secure. You don't have to worry about safety, as all entrances require an entry key to access the building and at all times, there is a safety attendant that lives on site. Although the area is situated off a main highway, it is very peaceful, especially on the east side, or back of the building, which overlooks a beautiful lake that is frequented by Canadian geese and the occassional blue heron. It has a full kitchen with full size fridge, stove top, microwave, and cabinets for storage. The laundry area is located on the first floor and is kept extremely clean. Another bonus is if you are without a vehicle, the bus line runs within walking distance of the business. Retail stores such as Walmart and grocery stores and restarants are all within a 10 minute drive. I moved from out of town and spent over a year here and I was very pleased with my stay. I would highly recommend Value Place to anyone coming into town looking for a home like environment. The best thing about Value Place is that they can be found all over the United States. Whenever I travel and need a place to stay, I will be calling Value Place my home away from home.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Value Place Evansville, Indiana? Share your experiences!