“Clean & Quiet” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 35 Hotels in Evansville
Wisconsin, United States
“Clean & Quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

In town for a funeral; the hotel was modern, clean, and quiet. The staff was very courteous. There was always a fresh urn of coffee in the lobby, as well as a full water dispenser with fresh citrus & mint or cucumbers floating in it (this enchanted my daughter). I would recommend.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Evansville, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I've stayed at cheaper hotels and gotten the same room as I got with this Hilton. I expect more when I stay at a Hilton hotel than what I got. That isn't to say the room wasn't nice and clean with decent furniture. Just I expected something more. Better bathroom or something. I don't think I will be returning to them.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Miami Beach, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I recently stayed at this property for four nights. For starters, the property is located on a beautiful lake in the middle of Evansville, where you can go for a walk or run and feel completely safe. If you are out there at sunrise or sunset, the skyline is beautiful.

As a Hilton Diamond member with a lot of Hilton experience, I can safely say that this was the best customer service that I have ever had at a Hilton Garden Inn property. The staff at breakfast, including the chef, was friendly, available, and on their toes. (And the French Toast is a must!). Additionally, the front desk reception was super helpful, friendly, and welcoming. I arrived with quite a cold, not feeling my hottest, and the staff immediately got me set up with a room. They gave me information about local taxi service in case I needed it, due to the potential for snow.

You must visit with Kimberly at the front desk, who went above and beyond to help me out during my stay. She welcomed me from my arrival to my departure, and made sure the experience was great.

When I left the property, it felt kind of like I was leaving new friends behind. I wouldn't hesitate to go back - and highly recommend this property to business travelers and families alike.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the lake side of the property
Solon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

A nice hotel, but what really sets it apart is the staff. Every person on the staff is cheerful and very helpful. One of the staff even scraped the snow and frost off the car windows for all the guests! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Evansville.

Jasper, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

The Hilton Garden proved to be a good place to stay while on business in the Evansville surrounding area. The facility and staff were very accommodating. Hotel is in a good location with an ample variety of restaurants surrounding. It is located on the edge of a large retail area

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

My mother stayed in this facility for about two weeks during Christmas. The staff were OUTSTANDING! Very friendly, went out of their way to help and accomodate her. We had breakfast with her each morning and will return on our own. Is wonderful that dinner is served. Had our table set up each night they knew we were coming. This is the second year my mother has stayed here and she will be back. And will be the place we recommend to anyone coming from out of town.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

The rooms were nice clean and everyone there had a smile.The work out area was big enough to get a good sweat, and the breakfast was very good order. I would recommend this hotel to any one looking to stay in area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Evansville? Share your experiences!