“Average Hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Elkhart
Pardeeville, Wisconsin
“Average Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped for a one night stay on our way to Ohio. The hotel was average and fine for the one night. We had four rooms total for our group and the room had a leaking ceiling from the rain. They did comp the room for that night which does say something. Breakfast was the usual and always nice to have. The pool area is small but worked fine for kids to play. there are a few other choices in the area that would work just as good if not better.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Elkhart North - I-80/90 EX. 92, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Jessica871,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the condition of the ceiling you encountered. Though this matter has been resolved in a timely manner, I regret this has negatively impacted your stay with us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Lakewood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stay at this location for business and pleasure many times a year. I have seen many changes in management but the one constant is the managers always get to know me and greet me by name as do the employees. Keppy is great as is Clint! The rooms are always neat and clean and comfortable. I'd highly recommend this hotel and it's very conveniently located!

Room Tip: If you book online you can ask for the floor you like and they try to accommodate you.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Griffin, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We recently stayed here due to work. Keppy, the front desk attendant was very professional and greeted me every morning in the lobby while I waited for my room to be cleaned. The rooms were very nice. I used the work out room and was very pleased. We have stayed here many times and love it. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
pittsburgh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

very much a holidayinn express,. Good but nothing to set it apart from others good or bad, I would definitely stay here again. Because of the convenient location.... And close by restaurants. other than that not much to say.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Rochester, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Rooms, service and breakfast were very good. The only bad thing was that the pool area and water was very chilly. The location is perfect, just off of the toll road and by a number of restaurants. My kids favorite part of the stay was the pancake machine.

• Stayed August 2012
Berwick, Victoria
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

This hotel suited us very well, it was within 1 hour of our business meeting in Sturgis and had everything we needed.

The rooms were old but comfortable and clean, They had the usual mod cons, iron, air con/heater etc.

Breakfast was basic but sufficient, they even had a pool.

The location is excellent to be able to explore the local area and Armish community and activities which interested me but didn't have time this trip.

Room Tip: Clean & Comfortable
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

The room was okay. As a previous post said, "Serves its purpose". The hotel was very busy with a large group of families from out of town for their kids baseball game. The guy working the front desk (Drew), was condescending in my opinion. While waiting to sign in, I observed him on the phone with a potential customer. The entire time he was on the phone he was rolling his eyes and making gestures as if to say, "you (potential customer on the phone) are wasting my time". The next morning Drew was still on duty. I sat in the lobby for over an hour waiting for others from my group. While sitting there I observed Drew and another employee stand around and gossip. When customers occasionally approached the desk to ask a question, Drew would always respond in a polite manor, but when the customer walked away, he and the other employee would give each other a look, often accompanied by a comment.

The rest of the staff was working very hard to keep up with the breakfast area, replenishing the food items, emptying the trash, etc. Lot's of young boys getting ready for their baseball game, eating a big breakfast and keeping most of the staff busy.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Elkhart North - I-80/90 EX. 92? Share your experiences!