“My husband was right about this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 157 Restaurants in Elkhart
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Buffet
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“My husband was right about this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband works near here & has told me about their pizza for months. I finally got the chance to come with him and it was awesome! We just made it in for the lunch special-all u can eat pizza, pasta, & salad for $6.95. Well worth it! You can tell it's homemade too! This will definitely be one of my must visit places when I am in town!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
“Good place to Eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food was excellent. We like Italian food and this was very good. Waitress was very good and atmosphere was nice.

Visited August 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Overly priced for food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had heard about this place and decided to try it while we were in Elkhart. We were a little disappointed in the food. It was a little bland and the menu was pretty limited. The staff was friendly.

Visited August 2013
Indiana
“And to think I thought it was only take out! Wish I knew about this gem earlier!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had the pleasure of dining here the other night after hubby suggested. I questioned him, thinking it was only take out pizza. So glad I tried DaVinci's. It is now my favorite Italian restaurant. Waitress was attentive, checked back on us several times without overdoing it. Cocktails were very good, bruschetta tasted fabulous and fresh. Salads were definetely not sitting around, fresh, quality ingredients. I had Shrimp Scampi, presented well and tasted as good as I've ever had. Restaurant was clean, staff attentive, food a 5. Goodbye Olive Garden.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Awesome lunch special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in Elkhart. The lunch special is delicious and a great value. Their pizzas are HUGE and loaded with cheese.

• Visited June 2013