“Fun time!” 4 of 5 stars

Wolcottville, Indiana, United States
17 attraction reviews
“Fun time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I took my daughter her last fall for a little festival they had going on here,and I was pleasantly surprised how nice it was there!! The land was nice with trails you could take all around there. The log cabin nature center was also very cute!! Loved it here.

Visited October 2011

Elkhart, IN
“An Awesome Neighbor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2009

I live next to the Environmental Center on Ne Ce Dah and am thrilled with what I see. I thoroughly enjoy the wildlife especially all the birds and the water. I set on the steps going down to old gravel pit for hours and watch the beauty. I live across from this woods and am amazed and just love the tranquilty. Last week I spotted Bald Eagle for the second time. This time he was perched on a dead tree at the River. Early in Summer saw him fly over my property into the Environmental Centers wooded area. Such a sight !! We have a deer with two young ones come out of woods into our yard almost daily. Nothing better than walking the property and best entertainment possible.

Been to Elkhart Environmental Center? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Elkhart Environmental Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.