“Authentic Mexican Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
San Francisco
“Authentic Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

My son and I passed through Elkhart recently and heard some good things about La Esperanza so we gave it a try. We are both native Californians and are used to outstanding Mexican food, which can be difficult to find outside of the Southwest. This place has got it. I had the Tamale dinner plate; my son had the enchiladas. Both were outstanding. Service was excellent. The interior reminded us of our favorite Mexican restaurants in California. Spot on with the atmosphere. Highly recommended for fans of great Mexican food.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Granger, Indiana
“Great burrito”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I stopped for dinner after having this recommended to me. The decor is what you would expect with Mexican music playing at a nice level. It was very clean. The service was attentive and prompt.
I ordered the Burrito Especial, the daily burrito special. Today it came with your choice of meat with onions, peppers, carrot, and zucchini. It was really good! Rice and beans were on the side. I enjoyed the offered chips and salsa.
Well worth stopping in here. I will be back.

• Visited September 2013