“Miserable service!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
South Bend, Indiana
“Miserable service!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We made reservations for a party of 10 for a birthday party. We arrived 10 minutes early, and were told, "we have your table, but the people just got their salads." Then you DON'T have our table! I complained vigorously, and we were seated. The waitresses were very slow, probably angry that we demanded what was promised us. It took 25 minutes to get drinks, an hour before we were served. I will NEVER go there again, and I recommend Logan's.

Heartland Illinois
“My wife's Roadkill was great my strip steak was mostly fat & gristle”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

The service was excellent. My wife really enjoyed her chopped steak. However, my strip steak was about 50% fat & gristle. I really should have sent it back for another. The sweet potatoes were also very good. If you get a bad steak, don't do what I did, send it back and be satisfied.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“Good god and friendly service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

The ribeye steak and hamburgers were excellent and a great value. Service was quick and pleasant. However the sound level was excessive. You could hardly hear to talk at the table. There was music playing in background which made it worse.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is a pretty good steakhouse for casual dining. The food is good, the prices are cheap, and the staff is good. I came here with a party of 11 and we called ahead and were seated within 5 minutes of the time we requested. I would definitely come back if I am in the area. This place is also good with kids, as we had 4 in our party. Overall it's a good family restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
LaGrange, Indiana, United States
“Don't bother with coupons, they refuse them!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

We had a ten percent off coupon and they refused it. It had no expiration date and they said that they don't take coupons. It clearly stated this specific restaurant and location and the manager refused it. Won't go back....also witnessed a waitress actually sit down to take a order from someone. Unproffesional all around, corporate offices will be getting notified. Customers be aware.

• Visited May 2012