I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Comfort Inn in Edinburgh, Indiana. I loved every bit of this hotel. The lobby, breakfast area, pool area, and hotel room were smartly designed and the decor is impeccable. Breakfast was really good too! They had a lot of choices for breakfast which meant everyone could have something and be satisfied. The beds were extremely comfortable.
All in all, I enjoyed my stay and will be back to stay whenever I am in the area again.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh Hotel
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn. 100% SMOKE FREE property. New Elevator added. All rooms with mini Refrigerator and Microwave. Indoor heated Pool, Fitness Center, Free High Speed Internet WiFi Access, Complimentary Hot all you can eat Breakfast daily from 6:00am to 10:00am. Free Evening Managers Reception Monday- Thursday 6pm-8pm. Suites with whirlpool tubs. Flat panel televisions in every room. Free HBO and HDTV and free local calls.NOW OFFERING shuttle service to and from Indianapolis Airport and nearby Camp Atterbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.