“Broad Menu” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Plover, Wisconsin
“Broad Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I ate here at least once a day for 8 days while in town for business. I never ate anything twice and found everything I tried consistently good. Staff was very friendly with a kind word.

Visited April 2013

indianapolis, indiana
“Good service and convenient location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The food was just ok, but we had a great server and it is right there at the outlet mall so super location

Visited April 2013
Dudleytown, Indiana, United States
“AWFUL! AWFUL!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The price is way to high and the quality of the food doesnt fit the bill! I have ate their twice and left both time with a bad experience! This one I will not recommend!

Visited October 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Rough...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for a quick bite to eat while traveling down 65. We figured a chain resturaunt such as this would be a safe bet to get something good and somewhat healthy. The servers were nice and what would expect from similar chains. The food was very bad quality. The salad bar seemed to be full of items that were way passed thier prime. Most of the vegetable toppings were somewhat frozen, which really added to how unappetizing the items appeared. Most patrons seemed to be just covering thier food with mounds of cheese and dressing - which is probably the only way someone could find this food edible (that's not my style though). It was a sad meal that left us leaving dissapointed and with a couple of unsettled stomachs. I blame management in these situations and never the staff. I hope they make some changes moving forward.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Pleasant Dinner Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

It was my first time eating dinner alone at a restaurant, as I was in Edinburgh on business and my husband and son were at home. The staff was very friendly. my waiter, Toby, offered his opinion on my meal and drink choices. I had a Lavender Pear Martini, which was delicious. I also had a steak with spaghetti squash and zucchini. The sides could have used a little more salt or flavor, but the steak was perfectly cooked and delicious. I really enjoyed my dinner!