“Awesome Place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
ReverendB
“Awesome Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great food, awesome waitress, and Great Atmosphere. Free cookies that day, Very Good. Brat burger was hand made. Very good. I can not say enough of our server, she was awesome. Way out of her way to make our visit enjoyable.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Franklin, Indiana, United States
“Isn't Awesome!? NO!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

The food was ok, service was mediocre at best. But what got me was one male host/manager (?) walking around from table to table asking each person loudly; "Isn't it awesome?" about every 5 minutes. I have better at a Denney's and worse at a fancy joint. But, this person walking around turned me off real fast.

Others have given this restaurant a favorable review and I am glad they had a great visit. I hope "Awesome" Man left them alone

unfortunately, I won't return soon only because I like to make my own determination about "awesome" or not.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“great food, price and service and right next to the outlet mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

stopped in on our way back to kentucky. The service was fantastic and everyone especailly our waitress Alyssa went out of her way to make our experience a good one. I really liked the soup and sandwich combo. I loved the reuben sandwich and tortilla soup. Our waitress let us sample the soup to see if we would like it and let me daughter taste the chicken salad before she ordered. We didn't ask for her to do that but I thought it was great that she wanted us to be happy with what we ordered. Husband said his BBQ sanwich was ok but the slaw was really good. Service was fast and atmosphere was perfect and relaxing. It is located right with the outlet mall so we were totally happy and it is right off I 65 so easy access.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Evansville indiana
“Service is always the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We have eaten in this restaurant several times but this is the first time we have reviewed it. The service here is always great which matches the quality of the food. Everything is served on time and up to our standards. I would highly recommend this restaurant for lunch or dinner. Drinks are superior, also. The manager is walking around so if you're having a problem, he will resolve it immediately. Great food after a day at the outlet mall which is next door.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Good atmosphere great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stopped into this grill to grab a burger and beer after shopping. I was nicely surprised by the fantastic burger choices and prices. I would definitely stop here again.

Visited September 2013