“Excellent room with Jacuzzi” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Edinburgh Shopping Offer
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Edinburgh
“Excellent room with Jacuzzi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Great room that was very large. Pillows were not very good and internet connection was weak. Very good value overall though. Jacuzzi was great in the room and electric fireplace was a nice feature too. Carpet looked new and matress felt new too.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hgi E, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience with the Hilton Garden Inn on trip advisor. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your overall stay. I am happy to let you know that Hilton Garden Inns are now putting bigger, fluffier king pillow in the rooms this year, so you should be seeing these changes real soon. Also our property does offer wireless signal boosters. So whether our property or another hotel, always check with the front desk for availability of these devices. Again, thank you so much, and we will look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Columbus, IN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is a very classy hotel that has a nice home feel with the luxury expected in a big city. The breakfast and fresh omelets were unexpected for a complimentary breakfast. The entire breakfast was very good and unexpected. I was certainly delighted and surprised with the overall experience. Obviously, other folks feel the same and it's hard to find it not full! : )

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hgi E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Penny, thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on trip advisor. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time with our hotel. Your business is truly appreciated and it was a pleasure having you. Hope to see you in the near future.
Brownsburg, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

My husband surprised me with a weekend getaway for Valentine's Day. It was lovely, very relaxing, clean and the staff was so nice and very helpful. I am sure the next time we want a close weekend getaway we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hgi E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Rhonda, I am so glad to see that you and your husban were able to spend Valentines day at our hotel. We always enjoy when couples are able to take a little time to themselves and get away for a great experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. Just remember, there are 364 more days in the year to get away, relax, shop and eat. Hope to see you soon!

Daniel Arnold
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

As a road warrior I choose to settle in every week here at the Edinburgh Hilton Garden Inn. The property is always clean and neat, even in the middle of snow & ice storms as guests tramp through the lobby, elevator, and hallways. And the staff is superb! From the font desk to the restaurant, housekeeping, and maintenance staff. Everyone is a true professional.

I credit the hotel management and property owner with their attention to details. Thank you all for my this my home away from home every week.

Don't forget to tip the staff. Even if you get a breakfast voucher, leave a buck or two. And leave something for the housekeepers as well.

Room Tip: To those of you looking to stay here, I would mention the best room in the hotel - but then I would...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Hgi E, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Hi Dave, thank you so much for giving a review on trip advisor. We are glad that you are able to share such great experiences that you have had with the Hilton Garden Inn. We look forward to you continued business and being able to server your accommodation needs. As always, thank you for your loyalty.
INDIANAPOLIS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was traveling home with a newborn after a snowstorm. After spending 5 hours in the car, I decided to give up and spend the night in Edinburgh at the Hilton Garden Inn. I walked into the hotel with a hungry, crying baby and was mentally exhausted...therefore I was in tears. Britney at the front desk and Angela, the Director of Sales, immediately noticed my situation and offered to help me out. Temperatures were in the single digits, so Angela offered to watch the baby while I got my bags out of the car and then she escorted me to my room and helped me get set up. Later that evening, she called to check on me and had dinner sent up to my room! Angela really helped me get through a rough day and made my day so much easier and better! I cannot explain how much I appreciate her efforts! The next day, Angela and Britney also helped me as I checked out of the hotel. I will definitely stay at the hotel again and will tell everyone about the "above and beyond" service I received!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Hgi E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. I most of all want to thank you and your husband for trusting us to help you out during that time. This is what we are in business for so it was a true pleasure to serve you. I will be sure to share you kind words with the team. Hopefully it will be a little warmer on your next visit. Take care!
Dallas, TX, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

overall very good hotel for the price paid. Breakfast vegetarian options need improvement. Quiet room and Comfortable bed. Though Breakfast is cooked to order vegetarian options are limited. Nearby there is an outlet mall.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hgi E, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Remani, you have a great point on the vegetarian options. We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our services and products and this is certainly one I think you will see changing for the better in the near future. Stay posted for these changes. Take care.
Medina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I spent the night at this hotel for work and wished I could have stayed longer. Great location, clean, comfortable with 1st class amenities. Highly recommended the Jr. Suite! There are several nice restaurants nearby and I enjoyed the free Wi-Fi in the room.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi Bruce, thank you so much for letting everyone know what a great time you had with the Hilton Garden Inn. Its always nice to hear about great experiences such as yours. We hope to see you during your return visit to the area. As always we appreciate your business.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh? Share your experiences!