“Very pleasant stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Corydon
McLeansboro, IL
“Very pleasant stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed here recently for two night while attending the NASCAR race nearby. It is a smaller hotel and probably a little older building but ended up being a very nice stay for my family and I. The outdoor pool was tucked away behind the building with a gazebo and chairs placed around and very enjoyable not only for the kids but for us parents relaxing. Rooms were neat and clean, beds comfortable (although a little small for a couple used to a Queen sized bed or larger), bathroom clean, everything was functional. This hotel does accept pets so could definitely be a problem if you had a dog in the room beside you barking all the time. We only heard them as we would walk by the rooms that had them. Was a little surprised that they had people with dogs staying in rooms next to people without. Would think maybe the "dog section" would be separate from others, but wasn't a problem for us on this occasion. Breakfast was so-so. Egg pucks weren't all that edible and maybe a little lower quality on the sausage, waffle mix, etc., but there were things that would keep one from being hungry. Good location. Would return if the opportunity came about.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Killen, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

We were wandering around Southern Indiana and decided that Corydon seemed to have some interesting sounding places so we checked into the Comfort Inn. It was nice. A little outdated and could use some cosmetic repairs, but it was clean, the staff was excellent, the breakfast was very good and very well presented. The motel is conveniently located. We enjoyed it and the area so much, we decided to add an extra night.

Room Tip: We had a front room and had no problems. It was quiet. The back is away from the traffic, but the fa...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
COMFORTINNCORYDON, General Manager at Comfort Inn Corydon, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank You for staying with us. Its pleasant to know that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you on your next visit to Corydon.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We were here for a dance competition in Louisville. Since thunder over Louisville was going on and we needed reservations at the last minute, this was our choice. The hotel itself is impeccable. The front desk staff were overly nice and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would stay here again without any hesitation.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
COMFORTINNCORYDON, General Manager at Comfort Inn Corydon, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm overjoyed to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
Positive feedbacks helps me and my staff motivated to provide superior service for each and every guest. Again, thank you and hope to see you soon!!!
the fort
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed here one night.For the price it was not a bargin. Our room seemed clean enough but there was an odor that hit you at the door.The walls were thin we could hear Mary the moaner next door.There was a big choice at breakfast, but potatoes were served frozen,eggs were aweful.They made an attempt to keep things full,but the gal was trying to check people out and keep food full and it was not working well.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Please call the hotel at 812-738-3900 and I have a special offer for your next stay.
Arnold, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

The hotel is located just off the highway and has a strange entrance but it was easy enough to figure out. I was pleasantly surprised when I walk inside. Everything looks very well kept. Friendly and informative staff. The rooms are nice and clean, which is important if you travel as much as I do. I had everything I needed. The microwave and fridge were a plus. Breakfast was better than I usually see. Hot items, a waffle maker, and a nice coffee machine too. I am glad I chose to stay there and will be back next time around.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
COMFORTINNCORYDON, General Manager at Comfort Inn Corydon, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Thank You for your great comments. I'm gald that your stay was pleasant and comfortable. We look forward to see you again in future.
Red Deer, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Friendly staff clean rooms and the beds must have been real comfortable as we slept in and missed breakfast but at this point we were on the road for a month ! Easy access off the highway and excellent price for the accommodations

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Marietta, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

The hotel I stay at when Im in this area was booked so I had to try something different so I chose this one, It was was better than I figured I have no complaints at all..the gentleman that checked me in was friendly the room clean and comfortable restaurant next door ample room to park a semi behind building ,price was very good also ..I try to stay loyal to the places that I stay but If my usual is booked again this will be my spot to stay..

Room Tip: top floor was nice and quiet ,great for a day sleeper
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn Corydon? Share your experiences!