“Eat, then shop for the Oldies but Goodies” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 38 restaurants in Corydon
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Corydon, Indiana
“Eat, then shop for the Oldies but Goodies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Cracker Barrel has always been one of my favorite restaurants. I can eat then shop. The food is wonderful and I order breakfast most of the time, I love their Omlets and bacon w/grits "lots of butter" and biscuits with apple butter. I usually but the candy I remember as a child for my Grandkids and the Awesome Apple Butter they serve and a Yankee Candle. Every month they have different decor for home or a friend. I usually have to touch and look at everything all over again incase I have missed something. The people are always friendly whether I am in the store or restaurant. Its a nice place to eat with the family and you can sit in front of the fire place and play a game or two of checkers before its time to eat. Thank you Crackle Barrel for being so great.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Bourbonnais
“Good experience, as usual with Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I rarely have an issue when I eat at Cracker Barrel, and this location/experience was no different. I was looking for someplace with a fish dinner, since it was Ash Wednesday. They had a fish dinner special going on specifically because it was Ash Wednesday, so I was glad for that. Great meal, comfortable atmosphere, great friendly service, reasonably priced.

Visited February 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Always love Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We eat at Cracker Barrells at home and on trips. Since we had eaten at O"Charley's the night before we decided to do Cracker Barrell for Valentine's Day. Okay maybe not the most romantic choice but we liked it. The food was good and so was the price. The menu is perfect for people who like comfort food. And it's always fun to do a little shopping before or after dinner.

Visited February 2013
Bluffton, Indiana, United States
“Avoid when crowded”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

That restaurant was a disaster that evening. Very poor service in general. Not the norm for a Cracker Barrel

Visited November 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Drafty but good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food was good, service was OK, but was chily and drafty. No fire going in the fireplace and it was Saturday night. Had plenty of firewood out back, I checked :)

Visited November 2012