“Overnighter” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Corydon
Newburgh, IN
“Overnighter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

On recent visit to the Louisville, Ky, area, I stayed here, Very reasonable rates. Very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Easy access from I-64. A lot of nearby places to eat. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

By far the cheapest rate we have come across for a hotel that includes hot breakfast, has a fridge and tv in the room, a tub besides a shower . . . haven't seen these rates in years. That said - you get what you pay for: the sheets were worn out, the pillows were flat, mattress lumpy, the wifi didn't work, no complimentary body lotion and so on. But my biggest complaint was the fact that I told the front receptionist that I have allergies to smoke and could she make sure the room had not residual smell of smoke. She put us on the third floor (hotel was not full) - and our room smelled of cigarette - and the hallway reeked. When I complained during checkout, there was a different staff on - the lady I spoke to said "that's because the 3rd floor used to be the smoking floor and the carpets haven't been changed." It was late at night, we were really tired and the rest of my family seemed okay with the smell - so I didn't complain once we were in the room. Also, my young adult sons complained there was something wrong with the taste of the waffles - they seemed off (and they've eaten hundreds of these over the years at different hotels that offer them - so a good judge of whether they're okay). If you are looking for a hotel that includes breakfast and is quiet - and do not mind the smoke smell or lack of wifi or old mattress and linens - go for it - a real deal!

Room Tip: Stay off the third floor. Don't expect a large selection at breakfast.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Westville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The staff is very friendly, the rooms are fairly nice. All in all we really enjoyed our 2 nights stay in our room! Will definitely stay here again! Its also a walks distance to a few great restaurants.

Room Tip: The king jacuzzi rooms are very relaxing and spacious
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Kokomo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Do not recommend this hotel at all. Price is good, but price should have been cheaper because of room condition. I am not a picky person, but this was unacceptable. The first room we were given the bed was broken. Bed covers were torn and had burn holes. I called front desk and was offered another room. Thought that was great! I was so wrong. Bed was broken in this room as well. Blood stain on bed sheets, bugs in room and shower had no pressure at all. Don't be fooled by how nice the outside of the hotel looks.

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Super 8 Corydon Inn? Share your experiences!