“Clean and spacious” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Corydon
Overland Park
“Clean and spacious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Nothing fancy, but ideal if you are looking for a clean room with plenty of space and easy outside access, and close to I-64. The continental breakfast can be skipped unless all you want is a cup of coffee and a donut.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

My partner and I flipped our vehicle three times while traveling on 64E back from a funeral in Nebraska to home, Raleigh, NC. After the hospital visit, renting a car, getting our things from the totaled mess that was left of our vehicle, this hotel helped us feel safe and we were able to sleep in a wonderfully modern room with a great big comfy bed. Needless to say, we were both shaken up and sore, but the staff helped us find delivery food and hugged me twice. I highly reccomend this hotel because we were two travelers in need of some relaxation, kindness and compassion and that is exactly what we found.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

The staff was friendly and the room was clean, quiet and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again. This is the best Super 8 I have ever encountered. I slept like a baby. In fact, during the course of my travels, I stayed at many hotels and this one was the cleanest and most comfortable. I had my infant son with me and I was able to give him a bath in the tub, which is something I am very picky about. Very impressive and reasonably priced!

• Stayed December 2012
BONIFAY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Stayed several different nights in Nov. Each experience was GREAT. Very friendly and accomadating staff-clean rooms and ALL employees ALWAYS had a smile on their faace and a cheerful and helpful attitude. This day and time that is a VERY rare experience. I would (and DID) stay at this motel if my work was within a 100 miles instead of someplace more convenient due to employees and motel cleanliness

Bowling Green, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

The best feature about this motel is the staff/service.

I reserved an accessible room on the first floor. The quality of the bathroom was excellent. However, the rest of the room was crowded and had my husband been in a wheelchair he would never have been able to maneuver throughout the room.

I used the soft drink dispenser and lost $1.00 and there is no procedure for the staff to return the $. I was simply told to call a number for a refund. I was also told that that decision came from the manager's superior.

The mattress should be replaced. I guess we didn't get one of the renovated rooms.

Room Tip: Check the room first. Many restaurants close by.
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We stopped in and chose a room with a whirlpool. The room has been recently updated with new beds and paint. We were quite tired from traveling and the whirlpool tub was great. Along with being quite friendly the staff is very knowledgeable of the area. I was glad we stopped and will stay ther again when in the area.

Room Tip: The whirlpool is relaxing after a day of driving.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Rooms were very clean and the staff was great. It is in a great location and close to everything ! We Would recommend this place to everyone. Me and husband stayed there and got a jacuzzi room, it was very relaxing and a great get away from everyday life.

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Super 8 Corydon Inn? Share your experiences!