“GREAT EXPERIENCE!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Corydon
BONIFAY
“GREAT EXPERIENCE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Stayed several different nights in Nov. Each experience was GREAT. Very friendly and accomadating staff-clean rooms and ALL employees ALWAYS had a smile on their faace and a cheerful and helpful attitude. This day and time that is a VERY rare experience. I would (and DID) stay at this motel if my work was within a 100 miles instead of someplace more convenient due to employees and motel cleanliness

84 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Bowling Green, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

The best feature about this motel is the staff/service.

I reserved an accessible room on the first floor. The quality of the bathroom was excellent. However, the rest of the room was crowded and had my husband been in a wheelchair he would never have been able to maneuver throughout the room.

I used the soft drink dispenser and lost $1.00 and there is no procedure for the staff to return the $. I was simply told to call a number for a refund. I was also told that that decision came from the manager's superior.

The mattress should be replaced. I guess we didn't get one of the renovated rooms.

Room Tip: Check the room first. Many restaurants close by.
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We stopped in and chose a room with a whirlpool. The room has been recently updated with new beds and paint. We were quite tired from traveling and the whirlpool tub was great. Along with being quite friendly the staff is very knowledgeable of the area. I was glad we stopped and will stay ther again when in the area.

Room Tip: The whirlpool is relaxing after a day of driving.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Rooms were very clean and the staff was great. It is in a great location and close to everything ! We Would recommend this place to everyone. Me and husband stayed there and got a jacuzzi room, it was very relaxing and a great get away from everyday life.

• Stayed November 2012
EVANSVILLE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I had reservations at this motel and was traveling with my dog. When I arrived, the lobby looked amazing...smelled great and looked spotless. I was hoping that this would be a reflection of my room. I was informed upon making my reservation that the property was under renovation, which was fine. I can deal with construction, but not filth. I even based my choice on the reviews from this site...not sure where these folks stayed :( Thankfully, I left the dog in the car, as it was that bad. The room was right across from the front desk...118, which was convenient to the door for pottying, but would be noisy due to the lobby traffic. I looked over the room and it was just gross...HUGE dark stain in the floor right when you opened the door...threshold to the bathroom was gone and the carpet was all frayed...and the mattress...OMG! It was all stained and pretty much dry-rotted. I wish I would have taken pictures. The room also smelled. Thankfully, I was given my money back. I was never even asked why I was leaving. Note to self...ask to see the room at ANY place before giving up the card!!!

Room Tip: Look at the room before you opt to stay ;)
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

One night here whether on business or pleasure you wouldnt want to leave great service and a great little tast of ameicana and down home hospitality ask for kim she is the greatest and she is also the manager love the place

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Super 8 Corydon Inn? Share your experiences!