“Nice hotel, friendly staff, close enough to Louisville.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Corydon
Spring Hill, Florida
“Nice hotel, friendly staff, close enough to Louisville.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Good looking property with nice clean rooms and friendly staff.
Plenty of places to eat close by, no highway noise or busy streets.

Room Tip: Maybe get a room on the front of the hotel since when I stayed there were a couple semis out back th...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

Had a group event based out of this hotel in 2011 and we are going back to this hotel again and hosting another group event the end of May 2012. The staff at the hotel are giving us great rates and are very accomodating.

Hotel is clean, food good and all of the staff are courteous. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
New Albany, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

I had a house fire and was in this hotel for 30 days. The staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and comfortable. The beds were the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept on. There is also a very nice indoor pool, workout room and great breakfast.

Room Tip: I highly recommend the king suite, it is very nice, comfortable and has a whirlpool tub and fireplac...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

Not all Holiday Inn Express locations are alike. I know because I travel throughout the state of Indiana and have stayed in a number of them. However, the Holiday Inn Express in Corydon, IN is one of the nicest, if not the nicest HIE in the state. The building amenities are modern, clean, and the location is not on an interstate so you are nearly guaranteed a quite evening's rest. High Speed Internet is complimentary, quick, and painless. The staff in Corydon is friendly, knowledgeable about the area, and quick to check you in and out. I choose to stay at the Corydon Holiday Inn Express whenever business brings me to the area. I highly recommend it for a business stay.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Corydon, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

My family and I recently relocated to the Corydon area. Part of the temporary living arrangement on the part of my company was for my family and I to stay in a hotel until we could procure permanent living arrangements. The company travel agency placed us in the Holiday Inn Express and we could have not been more pleased with our experience! The staff was very accomdating to our needs. They were very forthcoming with information about the area and were helpful in the networking process, helping us find a permanent home. I cannot say enough about all of the needs that were met by Katen, Shelly, Amanda, and the countless others whose name I cannot remember. I will be recommending this hotel to friends, family, and the business traveler's who I know will be in the area!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011 via mobile

The service could not be any better. From the ladies atthe from desk to the lady working in the breakfast area. They welcomed us in like family.
Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed December 2011
Milan, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

My job takes me all over the Midwest. I book all of my rooms myself & look for the best rate with a few specific amenities. Katen, Sandy & Amanda at the Corydon HI Express initially met all of my needs gladly. In the MONTHS since I've been there, they have without request, continually done things to make my stay there more comfortable. The full, hot breakfast in the morning is always ready on time. When I need anything, from a new place to eat or somewhere to make a purchase of any kind, the front desk staff has gone above & beyond to find what I need. I haven't received this level of service anywhere else in the years I've been an extended stay customer.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Corydon? Share your experiences!