“Pass on this one” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Woodridge Inn

Woodridge Inn
You added Woodridge Inn to your Saves list
Woodridge Inn
2.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   3700 Western Avenue, Connersville, IN 47331   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Connersville B&B and Inns
Cleveland, Ohio
“Pass on this one”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2009

Had to book a smoking room even though I do not smoke because the lady said no non smoking rooms were available. When I checked in, there were empty nonsmoking rooms and they were empty when I checked out a well. The room was very smelly and huge burn holes everywhere. I turned on the t.v. for my daughter and the picture flipped for 5 minutes until I guess it warmed up. Didn't matter because there were only 6 channels and 2 of those are the hotel information channel. Went to take a shower and discovered there was no liner. As I soaked up the water off of the floor, I happen to notice that there were clumps of dirt that was mixed in. Completely disgusting. The bed and sheets were very clean and the high speed internet worked great. But unfortunately they aren't enough to justify the $100 a night price tag. Oh, when I checked out, I called to have someone from the front desk bring the luggage cart as I was with my 1 year old daughter and couldn't carry all the bags and her at the same time. I was informed that the clerk couldn't leave the desk because she was the only one there. Needless to say I had to carry several large heavy bags with my crying daughter walking behind me. Not great service. Next time I'm in the area, I will drive on to Richmond and stay at the Holiday Inn for an extra $25.00

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
tonygabes
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2009

Once we found the hotel it was great. We just needed a place to spend the night, but the hotel was difficult the find. We had to stop and ask two different people how to get there. It didn't help that it was dark out, but it wasn't on the main drag.

The room was clean and the beds were satisfactory. I'd stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends
Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2007

The hotel was clean, but had some issues. The hotel first of all boasts on it's sign out front "free high speed wireless" which is a joke. It may be free, but over half of my stay of seven days it didn't even work. The walls and ceilings in this place must be purely drywall because you can hear people sneeze or cough in the next room. Above you, it sounds like the guests are going to come through any minute from just walking across their room. The shower was great in your room, but if guests around you are taking a shower, you feel like you may need a towel too as realistic as the water sounds in your room as well. As there are not a lot of options in this small town, if I were you I would keep driving ...maybe to Richmond. It's only about twenty miles away and offers much more of a selection in both hotels and restaurant options. For the amount paid for the room nightly, I think the hotel could do better, and so can you.

• Liked — cleanliness of the room
  • Disliked — lack of promised features
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travelers are raving about these Connersville hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2003

A plain, comfortable motel with a very friendly staff and a modest continental breakfast. And there are cookies and coffee available all the time!

• Stayed June 2004, traveled on business

Been to Woodridge Inn? Share your experiences!