“Huge Menu” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Huge Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The Garage offers an array of sandwiches, appetizers, burgers, salads and pizzas to satisfy every appetite. The Southwest Chicken Salad is HUGE and will definitely require a to go box. I'm looking forward to another visit to try something else on the menu!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best cheesesticks I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We took a day trip to Columbus, bored on a winter Saturday. We were impressed with the menu so we went inside. Our waitress was delightful and friendly. We had the best cheesesticks I've had in my life. I don't even like buffalo sauce but these cheesesticks were made of a mixture of blue cheese and cheddar, rolled in buffalo sauce, and breaded. They were incredible! I had a patty melt and my husband had a pork tenderloin. Both were very very good. The patty melt tasted like the ones my mom used to make. Every thing was fresh and you get plenty of food for what you pay for. I also had a Grown up cherry cola. Actually, I'm not sure what it was called but it had black cherry vodka and vanilla vodka in it mixed with Cola. Yum! We really enjoyed our lunch and will be back the next time we are in Columbus. I could see us going down there just for some live music which happens at the Garage pub as well. What a great little town!

Visited December 2012
Raeford, North Carolina
“Nice joint for a live band, burger and a beer.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Nice place to sit and watch the live band and put a few back. The food was average. I had a burger that was pretty good. The wait staff was excellent. Never a dirty plate or empty glass to be found. Good time.

Visited December 2012
crystal
“Garage decor - very aptly named”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The bloody mary was so strong that I had to water it down, but hey I got my money's worth. The shrimp wrap and the BBLT were both very good. The inside really was pretty dumpy, but hey, it's called "The Garage"

Visited September 2012
“21 and over only”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

We just wanted lunch, no alcohol, and we couldn't stay there with our kids. It is strictly 21 and over regardless if you're drinking or not. The waitress actually asked my 13 yr old for ID. Stupid!