“Save the trouble of looking around, THIS IS THE PLACE TO STAY!” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   101 Carrie Lane, Columbus, IN 47201   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Columbus
Columbus, Indiana
“Save the trouble of looking around, THIS IS THE PLACE TO STAY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2011

I recently got a new job in Columbus, IN. I was desperately searching for a place to stay until I could sell my home and move my family here. My wife, kids and I stayed at the LaQuinta during our first visit to Columbus. From the moment I stepped in I was impressed and honestly had never stayed at a LaQuinta before. When we got to the room I was shocked at how updated and comfortable they were. I knew this was the place to stay if I could only get a good deal. Rhonda Thompson the manager was willing to work with me and gave me lovely room with a comfy bed, big screen tv and internet access. I stayed for a whole month. The facilities are great with a pool and exercise room, There is free breakfast everyday and evening meals are available on tues, wed & thurs with two complementary drinks. All this is great but to be honest it was the staff that made this whole stay enjoyable. They are as friendly as they come and will make your stay wonderful as well. Oh! don't forget they accept pets too.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

Friendly staff, clean rooms, great location. All questions answered accurately and promptly.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Rossville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2010

Brand new hotel has alot to offer! Very clean, Friendly staff, comfortable beds, and fair price. A little interstate noise, but the rest overcomes that downside. Would definately stay here again if in the area. Wireless internet was fast.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2010

We stayed on Thanksgiving eve, cold and rainy. The staff was very nice and helpful. They had Happy Hour going on and were very very nice. The staff deserves high kudos. The room was very nice and very CLEAN. The beds were very comfortable and we slept well. the wireless system worked flawlessly. When we travel thru here again we will definately stay here again!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Seymour, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2010

I attend a weekly meeting at the La Quinta in Columbus. It is amazing to me how well this hotel is managed. They give attention to every last detail. I can honestly say I've never been to a hotel that has such friendly service. Every staff member you pass greets you with a smile. The lobby is very upscale and trendy, as well as the meeting rooms and dining space. We took a tour of the rooms and they were great also. I would have this on the top of my list of places to stay or to host a meeting! It has an excellent pool area also.

Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
D.C.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

Only 3 months old so cleanliness couldn't be beat. Every one of the staff we encountered went well beyond what could be expected in a hotel staff, from Lori in the breakfast room, to staff on the the front desk to housekeeping. Beds were super comfortable. Easy to get on and off the highway and close to numerous "traveler" services i.e., restaurants (Bob Evans and iHop) and drug stores (CVS and Walgreens)

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Elizabeth, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

Plusses: Immaculate, very pretty, huge flat screen TV, very comfortable bed, friendly staff, smells new.
Minuses: None

Great location and value. Will come back and recommend to all.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh

Address: 101 Carrie Lane, Columbus, IN 47201
Location: United States > Indiana > Columbus
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Columbus
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh 2.5*
Whether you're coming to Columbus for business, vacation, or you're merely passing through and looking for a comfortable, accommodating place to stay, we are the hotel for you! Take advantage of the best rates online (guaranteed!), our free signature Bright Side Hot Breakfast™, free internet access, and a variety of guest room options and amenities. We have meeting facilities and conference space, too, and if you make a corporate reservation your stay with us is sure to be productive and enjoyable. We look forward to serving you! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.