“One of the nicest LaQuinta's I've ever stayed at!” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   101 Carrie Lane, Columbus, IN 47201   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Columbus
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“One of the nicest LaQuinta's I've ever stayed at!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I travel for work frequently and last minute I decided to stop here due to a long drive. I was immediately surprised by the decor and cleanliness of this LaQuinta. Most LaQuintas while perfectly clean and acceptable are 3.5 stars at best. This place was a lot nicer than any LaQuinta I have ever stayed at. It's obvious it has been remodeled and updated. The room was extremely comfortable and again more than I expected. The location, right off exit 68 of I65, while not in the middle of much, still has some restaurants and an outlet mall less than 10 miles away. I can't say I'll be back, but only because I usually end up
in Louisville or Indianapolis, but if I end up having another long, tiring drive, this would be the place I would stay. Excellent and extremely friendly staff and excellent hotel. Loved it!

• Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Cincinnati
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay in this pet friendly hotel. It's an excellent value; new, clean and comfortable, The pool, workout room and breakfast met our needs.
What makes this hotel special is the staff. They go out of their way to welcome you. They were helpful recommending attractions and restaurants. If you plan to overnight in Columbus, stay the night. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Newburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This hotel was outstanding. The room was large, clean and nicely decorated. We will definitely stay in this hotel any time we are in the area. It was so nice to have an actual bathroom in our room, not a sink stuck in the middle of your sleeping area. The breakfast was nice with many options of cold breakfast items and hot breakfast items, as well as being able to make your own waffles. Our entire stay from check in to check out was wonderful.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

FARGO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

One of the best chain brand hotels I have stayed at. It has all the basic amenities, very clean, and has polite and friendly staff. If you're staying in the area, this is the place to stay. I've stayed in a few other hotels in the area when traveling on business, but this is now my go-to hotel when in Columbus.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I used the trip advisor app on my phone to look for a hotel to spend the night with our family and dog on our drive home to MI from FL. We picked this one because it was pet friendly, highly rated and within our price range. The hotel is new, modern, located right off the highway and has an extremely well lit parking lot. It was clean and the beds and pillows were comfortable. Check in and check out were quick and easy, and staff was very friendly! Even my husband, who hates sleeping at highway hotels, was impressed. It's no wonder it was rated excellent!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
alwyr
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Sure, I've stayed in more 'elegant' hotels (and paid the price), but for sheer value, comfort, cleanliness, friendliness and a VERY enjoyable experience, this particular La Quinta facility is hard to beat! Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh

Address: 101 Carrie Lane, Columbus, IN 47201
Location: United States > Indiana > Columbus
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Columbus
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh 2.5*
Whether you're coming to Columbus for business, vacation, or you're merely passing through and looking for a comfortable, accommodating place to stay, we are the hotel for you! Take advantage of the best rates online (guaranteed!), our free signature Bright Side Hot Breakfast™, free internet access, and a variety of guest room options and amenities. We have meeting facilities and conference space, too, and if you make a corporate reservation your stay with us is sure to be productive and enjoyable. We look forward to serving you! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.