“Wonderful stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Columbus
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Wonderful stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

The hotel is very clean. The style of the hotel is new and modern. I really liked the look of the hotel. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was great. Love the waffle maker!! The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2011

Staff was amazing, very helpful, and courteous. Hotel is the cleanest, I have ever stayed in. Room was comfortable, and had everything I needed, plus more. I honestly, did not want to leave my room. Luxury does exist here..

Menominee, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011

Super clean, very friendly and helpful staff. Happy hour with beer & wine. Can't say enough good about this stay.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Frankenmuth, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2011

My first and hopefully not my last stay at this hotel. Room was quiet, very clean, and nicely appointed. Bed was very comfortable with good quality bedding as well as good quality pillows. The desk area was clean and uncluttered. Wireles worked great. The best part of this hotel was the staff. They worked very hard to make this hotel a big winner. I saw the manager present on both days I was there, breakfast hostess was great and friendly, night reception hostess was extremely helpful on dining option around town, front desk staff was pleasant and very efficient!!!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Helmsburg, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2011

My husband and I, with our dog, took refuge here during the ice storm/blizzard this month. We live about 30 miles away in rural area and are self-employed in internet based business. The staff is outstandingly friendly and thoughtful; the hotel is new and attractively laid out; they serve snacks at a happy hour -- very relaxed and friendly -- and had both wired and wireless internet (free!) It turned a stressful time into a pleasant, easy way to stay in business. By the way, it is located about 50 miles south of Indianapolis, near many interesting attractions, at the gateway to beautiful Brown County, and near major shopping hubs.

LaPorte, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2011

The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. This is a very clean and updated hotel. Always feel at home!!!!!!!!

Columbus, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2011

I recently got a new job in Columbus, IN. I was desperately searching for a place to stay until I could sell my home and move my family here. My wife, kids and I stayed at the LaQuinta during our first visit to Columbus. From the moment I stepped in I was impressed and honestly had never stayed at a LaQuinta before. When we got to the room I was shocked at how updated and comfortable they were. I knew this was the place to stay if I could only get a good deal. Rhonda Thompson the manager was willing to work with me and gave me lovely room with a comfy bed, big screen tv and internet access. I stayed for a whole month. The facilities are great with a pool and exercise room, There is free breakfast everyday and evening meals are available on tues, wed & thurs with two complementary drinks. All this is great but to be honest it was the staff that made this whole stay enjoyable. They are as friendly as they come and will make your stay wonderful as well. Oh! don't forget they accept pets too.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh

Address: 101 Carrie Lane, Columbus, IN 47201
Location: United States > Indiana > Columbus
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Columbus
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh 2.5*
Whether you're coming to Columbus for business, vacation, or you're merely passing through and looking for a comfortable, accommodating place to stay, we are the hotel for you! Take advantage of the best rates online (guaranteed!), our free signature Bright Side Hot Breakfast™, free internet access, and a variety of guest room options and amenities. We have meeting facilities and conference space, too, and if you make a corporate reservation your stay with us is sure to be productive and enjoyable. We look forward to serving you! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.