“3rd stay here - consistently good!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Cloverdale

You added Holiday Inn Express Cloverdale to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Cloverdale
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   1017 North Main Street, I-70 & US 231, Cloverdale, IN 46120   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Cloverdale
Champaign
“3rd stay here - consistently good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

This is our 3rd stay at the Holiday Inn Cloverdale. We attend an annual horse show here, and the Holiday Inn Express is really the best place to stay. The rooms are very very clean, breakfast buffet is great - what else can I say?

I think that Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inns are about on the same level of consistency and excellence - with cleanliness, service, and helpful staff. Beds in both are so comfortable that I want to take them home with me! These are the two hotels I look at first whenever I travel.

Room Tip: Oddly, this hotel does not have an elevator to access 2nd floor rooms. If you have a lot of luggage...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Kendallville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

I stay here many times a year for business. I enjoy it staying here. The staff is very courteous and helpful. They have also recently started upgrading the rooms with LCD tv's . I recommend staying here.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
las vegas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

The bed was terrible I had to sleep on the floor!!! I will never stay here again.. The worst part of the stay was in the morning i got woke up by the housekeeping manager yelling at the housekeepers!! I will never stay there again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

The most wonderful stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was nice and clean. Got a wonderful full nights rest. I will be staying more often.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Clio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

We stayed here overnight on a road trip. Convenient location off expressway. Clean, comfortable lobby, guest room, bathroom and breakfast area,. Friendly, helpful front desk staff. Great breakfast including eggs and bacon. Everything we needed. Would definitely consider staying here again when we're in the area.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Marietta, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

I arrived at 300pm found nice big truck parking lot, people at check in and check out were very freindly..got upstairs room on the back side due to being a daysleeper, it was nice and quiet...room was very clean,heater worked good and was quiet...bathroom and shower was clean..I read other review that said the beds were not comfy but the bed in 206 was pretty comfy( not the best but by far not the worst...everything was good the only complaint I had was the room was $92.00...this seemed a little steep for this time of year I would stay here again but I would try to get the room a little cheaper..Im thinking this time of year $80.00 should be the max...

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Troy, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

When I made my reservation online to bring my child to campus I just chose a hotel. I'm very glad I chose the Holiday Inn. When arriving to Cloverdale it's a very small town but very nice people. When checking in the front desk was very helpful with local info, the room was clean, the breakfast bar was great I felt like I was back at home. The entire stay was very nice. My family will be coming back to stay here again for sure when visiting the campus.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Cloverdale? Share your experiences!