“Wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Cloverdale

You added Holiday Inn Express Cloverdale to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Cloverdale
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   1017 North Main Street, I-70 & US 231, Cloverdale, IN 46120   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Cloverdale
Columbus, Ohio
“Wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

The most wonderful stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was nice and clean. Got a wonderful full nights rest. I will be staying more often.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Clio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

We stayed here overnight on a road trip. Convenient location off expressway. Clean, comfortable lobby, guest room, bathroom and breakfast area,. Friendly, helpful front desk staff. Great breakfast including eggs and bacon. Everything we needed. Would definitely consider staying here again when we're in the area.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Marietta, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

I arrived at 300pm found nice big truck parking lot, people at check in and check out were very freindly..got upstairs room on the back side due to being a daysleeper, it was nice and quiet...room was very clean,heater worked good and was quiet...bathroom and shower was clean..I read other review that said the beds were not comfy but the bed in 206 was pretty comfy( not the best but by far not the worst...everything was good the only complaint I had was the room was $92.00...this seemed a little steep for this time of year I would stay here again but I would try to get the room a little cheaper..Im thinking this time of year $80.00 should be the max...

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Troy, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

When I made my reservation online to bring my child to campus I just chose a hotel. I'm very glad I chose the Holiday Inn. When arriving to Cloverdale it's a very small town but very nice people. When checking in the front desk was very helpful with local info, the room was clean, the breakfast bar was great I felt like I was back at home. The entire stay was very nice. My family will be coming back to stay here again for sure when visiting the campus.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Ballwin, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

Our son goes to a nearby university and I had booked a room at Holiday Inn Express months in advance for parents weekend. As you can imagine we were very excited to go and see him for the weekend. When we went to check in the manager told us oh I'm sorry we don't have any rooms. I explained I had made the reservations months ago. He said yes, we have your reservation but we don't have any rooms. He was rude and of no help at all. We were put in a very difficult position because there are not many hotels in the area and ended up getting the last room at an absolute dump across the street. he really handled the situation horribly.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Waterbury, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

We stopped here on a cross-country trip and were very pleased. The staff members were extremely friendly and very helpful. They went out of their way to assist us. It's a very popular place--nearly sold out this night, completely sold out the following night, so plan accordingly. There is noise from the hallways, but merely a distraction not a nuisance. It could be a problem if other guests were celebrating or otherwise noisy. But all in all a very good stay.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Chillicothe OH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011 via mobile

Got here very late thurs nite. Front desk person very nice. Room nothing fancy but clean and nice. Then I laid down to go to sleep. I did not get a single minute of sleep. The mattress must have cost $25 at best. You felt every spring and metal bar. Seriously there was almost no padding. If my daughter had not fallen asleep I would have checked out within an hour. In fact I'm typing this at 3 am because I cannot sleep. And I am not a particularly large or heavy person. NEVER stay here if you want to sleep or at least ask for room with newer mattress!

• Stayed May 2011

Been to Holiday Inn Express Cloverdale? Share your experiences!