“Great Hampton Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Clarksville
Fishers, United States
“Great Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I loved this hotel. It was conveniently located close to the interstate and Louisville. The room smelled so nice and fresh when we arrived. It was so quiet and the beds were comforable. Everything was clean. Having breakfast on site was a plus. Everyone on staff that we encountered was very nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a response about your stay here at our hotel. I know my staff will be delighted to hear your wonderful comments when I pass them along. Thank you for staying with with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and very well maintained property. Large breakfast selection, both hot & cold food. Located right off the highway. Easy access to a large variety of restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Martin A, Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
We strive to give the best possible service and accomodations to our guests. I'm sure when I pass your comments along to our staff they will be happy to hear what you have said. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.
San Jose, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Stayed at this hotel because it was closer to our warehouse operations nearby and soon discovered it was a mistake. Mold noted throughout the tub/shower basin, and rust below the light fixture above the bathroom vanity.

I was very dissapointed that the pool had been closed for the winter; it's the end of September where it reached the 80's in nearby New Albany. The old Hampton Inn sign outside the hotel should have been an indication of things to come.

The wifi had a sporadic connection and the continental breakfast has lost it's "zinger". The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful, but next time I'll either stay in Louisville or a nearby Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Please accept our apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay at our property. We try very hard to deliver a memorable guest experience to all of our guests and regret that you did not enjoy your overall stay. Along with my staff, I will take your feedback into consideration. I assure you that we will promptly follow-up on the issues you have brought up. We take your comments very seriously as it helps us continue to improve on our service and amenities.

Again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you went through and would be more than happy to discuss this further with you. Your satisfaction is our main concern and I make myself available for any questions you should have.

Troy, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My trip was just an overnight trip for work, and this hotel was exactly what I needed. For these types of trips I need it to be convenient, easy to get in and out quickly and a comfortable bed. The hotel itself was undergoing some updating, but the workers were very quiet and when I cam out of my room at 7:15am I was suprised that they were already working becuase I hadn't heard anything. The room was very clean and well stocked with towels, soap, etc. Staying at the Hampton Inn is also very nice because you can start the day off with their free breakfast. This hotel is also nearby many restaurants and shopping centers, and is a convenient distance to Louisville and Jeffersonville, Indiana.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel while you were in the area on business. Our hallway remodel is now complete and have noticed that our guests are very happy with the results too. I will pass your comments on to our staff and I know they will appreciate hearing about your experience.
Avon, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Hotel undergoing updating, our floor (4'th) was finished, and very nice! Convenient location North of Louisville, KY, near shopping & freeways. Convenient for trips into Louisville, as well as a journey to Owensboro, KY to visit friends. Even though the motel is near a highly-traveled freeway (I-65), you couldn't hear the traffic noise.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Our remodel of our hallways is now complete on all floors and we are excited about the new changes we have seen here at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future when you are in the area!
Bluffton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was a good Hotel with a good location for the reason we were in Southern Indiana. If we were to come down here again, we would be pleased to stay here again. Hampton Inns have always been a good Hotel to stay in because they have been clean and quiet so we can get a great nights sleep.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you were in Indiana. We appreciate the comments we receive from our guests as we strive to give the best service and accomodations in our area. We hope to see you again when you are in the area.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

For travelers on I-64, a welcome stop. Comfortable accommodations, excellent complimentary breakfast, many restaurants nearby, several within walking distance. Staff is friendly and helpful. Ten minutes from downtown Louisville.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future when you are in the area!

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville? Share your experiences!